Babies: 3 - 6 Months

Weird eating habit...

I am hoping some one might have an idea what is going on!

My DD has always been a funny eater. She has never been a baby who eats a ton or always finishes a bottle, but we had some consistency. This past week however her meal times are all over the place and she is way down on her intake of formula. from 23-24oz per day to 17-19oz per day. She's happy and playing and making lots of diapers and is steadily gaining weight but I just dont like the dip in how much she's drinking.

She is 4 months and is a bit distracted but is still STTN and not making up the food she has missed. Has anyone else experienced this? Is this a sign of teething? She has been drooling and chewing a bit more. But other then that she is still pretty happy go lucky. 

Thanks 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Weird eating habit...

• My DS is doing this right now. I EBF so I don't know how much he takes in, but I do know he nurses for way shorter periods of time is always super distracted. He doesn't make up for it overnight either which I don't mind getting the sleep, but I just hope he's getting enough. I guess as long as they're happy, have good output are gaining we just wait for the phase to pass.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • DS did this last week and he turned 4 months last week too. He was barely drinking his bottles or just enough to not be hungry. He was also at about 20 ounces a day. But DS has always been somewhat of a fussy eater. First at the breast and now on the bottle. Good news is that this week he seems to be back to normal in terms of eating. Still not eating a ton but will finish his 4 oz bottles every 3 to 4 hours.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"