February 2012 Moms

What do your kids wear to sleep nowadays?

Tonight is the first real "cold" night - it's 64 degrees in the nursery. I had her in a long sleeve onesie and pants so I put some socks on her and put her in a fleece sleep sack.  I had a cotton sleep sack on her but it did not seem warm enough.  Her head and hands are uncovered. I hope I did not overdress her!
Image and  video hosting by TinyPic
Baby  Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What do your kids wear to sleep nowadays?

• Logan is wearing long sleeve cotton footed pjs and a fleece sleep sack ... and I'm still worried he's not wearing enough!  

I was tempted to put fleece pjs and a fleece sleep sack on him.  I think I'm projecting my lack of body heat onto him though.  He's a bit of a furnace like his dad. Smile

ETA: for clarity 

Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • He is wearing fleece footed pajamas, that is all. He also has a small blanket. It is suppose to be in the 40's overnight but its 70+ in our house. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Evie wears cotton pyjamas and a fleece sleep sack.  If I wake up cool in the night, I add a fleece blanket.  I do worry about her little hands though...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pics-25untitled_zps5ec34838Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Laura wears either cotton or fleece footed jammies, and she sleeps with a blanket. We are keeping the house a little warmer this year to make sure she doesn't get too cold. 

ETA: nm, DH tells me the house isn't any warmer. Apparently I'm delusional... 

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Ian wears 2 piece jammies...but on cold nights like tonight I put socks on him.  I need to get him some footed jammies.  He doesn't have any that fit right now.

• We've switched over to fleece footed pajamas. No sleep sack, but I've put a blanket on him since.... he came home from the hospital.
  • DD is wearing a shortsleeved onesie. And has a thin blanket that isn't even on her.
    It's 80 outside where I am. DD gets really hot when she sleeps too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Ugh, this reminds me of when we first brought him home. I'd crank the heat up SO HIGH, and then wrap him up really good. While I was sweating my a$$ off, I was still worried it wasn't warm enough because his hands were cold, lol. I think they're okay. I just dress him in cotton footed sleepers, and he lays on top of a fuzzy blanket, and under a fuzzy blanket. He seems comfy. (Yes, I just admitted my LO sleeps with blankets -GASP-)
  • I've switched to terry or fleece sleepers. He has some 2 piece long sleeve and flannel pants, so if he's in those I put socks on him. I also throw a light blanket over him.
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • i put ds in one piece pj's and if its real cold, which it hasnt been here in texas, but once it does start getting real cold i will put a onesie under the pajamas and MAYBE even a pair of socks although I don't think he would like that. DS is hot blooded like me though and will move away his blankets once he gets hot!
  • Abby sleeps in fleece footed sleepers. She also has a couple two piece fleece pjs that we rotate through. I add socks to the two piece ones. No blankets or sleep sacks. When it gets really cold out, I might add a short sleeved onesie underneath just for a little extra.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • we always do a long sleeved onesie and socks. then either a fleece footed sleeper and a cotton sleep sack, or a cotton sleeper and a fleece sleep sack. we just alternate so we always have something warm if we're doing laundry.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• He's in cotton sleepers & a sleep sack.
    S- March 09 E- Feb 12 L- May 15

• DD sleeps in long-sleeve footed sleepers (cotton, terry, fleece - we have all varieties). We keep the house at 70, so she's plenty warm!

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• Her room is usually right around 60. Sometimes, when it drops into the 50s, I'll turn on an electric heater (before you flame me, I only use it when she's in the crib). 

She wears a short-sleeve onesie, a cotton sleeper, and a fleece sleep sack. And I put a blanket over her.  

• LO has graduated out of sacks (kicks constantly and wakes herself up when in them) and is now in microfleece footie pajamas or pants and a long sleeve onesie with fuzzy socks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"