September 2012 Moms
Options

Giant crib fail!

Well, since everyone else has been awesome success putting LO in cribs, I thought I would switch it up and talk about my miserable failed attempt at putting my child down for a nap today in her crib.

I tried to put her down drowsy which usually ends up poorly because drowsy always turns to instant wideawakeness when set down most of the time. Then she wasn't upset so I let her lay there until she got really fussy which turned to crying. I then picked her up to soothe and tried to repeat the process. Two AWESOME hours later I gave up and nursed again. Then tired it again. Well, that ended up with her basically missing two naps and the rest of the afternoon was a nightmare which is appropriate for Halloween!

This, by the way, is BWBOC which means bumping with baby on chest. Hope everyone else is having a better go at it than me today!

Katherine Quinn | 9.16.2012 | 38w4d

Ryan Lanman | 9.12.2014 | 40w

2 Losses | 10/2010 @ 5w | 9/2013 @ 10w4d
Little Sprout Blog

Re: Giant crib fail!

• Options
    I just got a whole half hour out of DS in his crib... Blech.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have the same problem. As soon as she goes into her crib, she's awake. We've had two successful attempts in which she slept 20-30 minutes so far that's as good as it gets. Hoping to try again this weekend. It's too difficult to try during the work week.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"