Parenting

Did I just see...

...a full sized bag of chips in some kid's bag? :S

Re: Did I just see...

• Lol! DD got popcorn, but no chips. We'll be eating her popcorn.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

photo photosig3_zps92919c91.jpg Just said good bye Sept. 19th (MMC at 12 weeks)
  • imagefredalina:
    imagehumptydance:
    Both of my kids got a bag of Doritos. The lady had a box like this so I guess it meant that she should give them out for trick or treat.nbsp;image
    I think my kid would have been thrilled to pieces to get a bag of Doritos! My brother gave her her first taste when we visited and she was hooked.

Holy! I was trying to figure out where this person got 50 big bags of chips for a reasonable price. I mean even at the dollar store they're a dollar each!
  • Loading the player...
  • My next door neighbour is apparently giving out cans of Coke.
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Yeah, these kids got lots of full size stuff and doubles or triples from some people. Not a lot of ToTers out and people were trying to offload candy. Not really surprised at full size, they probably went to Costco. And lots of my neighbors are well off, me, not so much. 

• imagejorkz821:
    My next door neighbour is apparently giving out cans of Coke.

One of my neighbors used to give out cans of pop when we were growing up.  We hit that house once in the middle of trick or treating on purpose for a quick drink :) 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"