February 2012 Moms

Costume photos

Are we going to have another thread for costume photos for those of us who missed the contest? Because I have some serious AWing to do.
Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga

Re: Costume photos

• why not post them here?!

BabyFruit Ticker

• Frasey- so cute!

Here's my little Cindy Lou Who

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • Frasey, Olivia was a ladybug too :) Klemck, she's adorable!

Here's both them:

And just Natalia (Olivia wouldn't sit still long enough for one):

And the two of them with my nephew:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Charlie Brown!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• LOVE the Charlie Brown and the Cindy Lou! So creative :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Aria loved her Halloween outfit! Her costume, well, not so much. I still got some cute photos though!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Looks like he's going to be sideways for some of you, but here is J in his Where the Wild Things Are wolf suit, with his little stuffed wild thing. Let the wild rumpus begin!

• Lancyjo - is that the Safety First Guide 65 Lydia car seat? Do you like it?

Here is Snow White. She is patiently waiting until Saturday to Trick or Treat though. We only did this photo shoot because DH will be away this weekend and will miss it.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• My ghost and peacock:

Sorry for so many . . . they are all so cute that I couldn't decide ;)

• My little stinker!
  • Also love the Cindy Lou Who! What a great compromise with your DH! Also we were a ladybug today at daycare. We were given 2 brand new costumes so I felt like I should use them both.
  • I posted Anna's costume for the challenge last week, so here's her First Halloween outfit!

• imageallisons1014:
    Also love the Cindy Lou Who! What a great compromise with your DH! Also we were a ladybug today at daycare. We were given 2 brand new costumes so I felt like I should use them both.

thanks :) I'm sure DH would have been fine with a costume if we had received one (or two!) as a gift, but he's just so practical otherwise.  

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Love these! Kle-that is a perfect first Halloween costume!

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • imagepennyandandy:
    Love these! Kle-that is a perfect first Halloween costume!

I agree! And I love the originality behind so many of these! I need to start thinking about next year so I can make something original!

January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • imagejldubb0626:

imagepennyandandy:
    Love these! Kle-that is a perfect first Halloween costume!

I agree! And I love the originality behind so many of these! I need to start thinking about next year so I can make something original!

thanks, ladies :) I'm loving all these costumes! They're all so cute! Best post ever. 

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga

My little lion

• They are all so cute!
  • imagepoobear2015:
    Lancyjo is that the Safety First Guide 65 Lydia car seat? Do you like it?

Yes, it is. It's what we have in hubs' truck. [we have a Britax Boulevard G3 in my car]

We do like the Safety 1st though. It seems comfy for Aria, it has side impact head protection, and was easy on the checkbook!

One thing that we hate about it though: the straps get twisted. Constantly. Every time we use it, we have to fix them. It's a bit of a hassle. Oh, and we did have to use rolled up towels to get it at the right rf angle.

It's a nice seat though, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again! :]
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  •  

Sooo excited when we showed her a mirror 

Buried in candy that she donated to her cousins

• imagelancyjo:
    imagepoobear2015:
    Yes, it is. It's what we have in hubs' truck. [we have a Britax Boulevard G3 in my car] We do like the Safety 1st though. It seems comfy for Aria, it has side impact head protection, and was easy on the checkbook! One thing that we hate about it though: the straps get twisted. Constantly. Every time we use it, we have to fix them. It's a bit of a hassle. Oh, and we did have to use rolled up towels to get it at the right rf angle. It's a nice seat though, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again! :]

That's the one we have! I love it. Super easy on the checkbook, and cute. We also had to use a rolled up towel to get it right. We have to tether it to the front seat to get it all the way reclined though. 

imageimage

BFP #1 July 4, 2011 Baby girl born Feb 22, 2012!!
    BFP #2 December 17, 2012 MMC January 24, 2013
    BFP #3 April 7, 2013 Baby girl born December 11, 2013!!
    Amelia has Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome. She has had 3 open heart surgeries, 1 g-tube surgery, and one tracheostomy. She is the strongest, most precious little fighter. 
    You can follow her at. Www.ameliafaithsheart.blogspot.com
  • We did a family costume...so fun, I think it will be our tradition :) 80's jazzercise!

After 2+ years and multiple treatment cycles,
    including an IVF vacation in Costa Rica/Panama,
    IVF #2 brought us our miracle baby!

Surprise!  Baby Boy is on the way!

• imageEmmaBoBemma:

imagelancyjo:
    imagepoobear2015:
    Yes, it is. It's what we have in hubs' truck. [we have a Britax Boulevard G3 in my car] We do like the Safety 1st though. It seems comfy for Aria, it has side impact head protection, and was easy on the checkbook! One thing that we hate about it though: the straps get twisted. Constantly. Every time we use it, we have to fix them. It's a bit of a hassle. Oh, and we did have to use rolled up towels to get it at the right rf angle. It's a nice seat though, I wouldn't hesitate to buy it again! :]

That's the one we have! I love it. Super easy on the checkbook, and cute. We also had to use a rolled up towel to get it right. We have to tether it to the front seat to get it all the way reclined though. 

Didn't mean to hijack the costume post - but I really wanted to hear from real mamas how it works for them because I'm about a week or 2 from ordering it (I keep coming back to it in my searches). So thanks ladies!!!

DH is so tall that our front seats end up all the way pushed back. Her infant seat touches the chair and I can't even put the carry bar back because of it. So I need something not too big - but tall enough for Hayley because she's taking after her father in the height dept!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Me as a witch and LO as my bat familiar.

• All the costumes are adorable!! Here's my little flower...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"