February 2012 Moms

I will get to silver tonight!

So close!!!

So to start, East Coast ladies, are we back, yet? The power company tells us our power should be back on at any moment, but it's not on yet. J is already asleep at our friends' house where we have been staying, so I think we are here for one more night, but there's a good chance we will have power back in the morning. 

In addition to being temporarily displaced, all 3 of us have an awful cold. We had to use saline spray and the snot sucker on J all day today- he thinks this is torture, poor guy! Because of this, he woke up 4 times last night (he usually sttn), and he barely napped all day. Poor little guy, I hope he is feeling better tomorrow!

So give me something to discuss for a few more posts! Who's around?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I will get to silver tonight!

• I'm here! We're watching the men who built America. It's so cool. Have you seen it? 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • I have not seen it, but I love that kind of thing.

Right now we're sitting around playing board games. Our friend just drove by our house, and the power is still out.

• Loading the player...
  • What board games? DH and I play words with friends all. The. Time lately. 
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • I love Words with Friends. H and I are completely addicted, too. We also play a lot of Hanging with Friends, which, if you haven't played it, is like hangman.

We were playing Cards Against Humanity. It's not a board game, really. It's like Apples to Apples, but very non-PC and racy. It's good times. 

• I posted a picture of J in his Halloween costume, which was one more post.....
  • imagelaura.noel:
    I posted a picture of J in his Halloween costume, which was one more post.....

saw it, loved it. I think I might pick a literary costume for L every year, I just love seeing books come to life with the costume! 

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Thanks! Smile

I was thinking the same thing! That is, until he's old enough to pick his own costumes, and he just wants to be super heroes or something every year.

• So I've been curious for awhile now - what gets you to silver? 2,000 posts? or is it something with the points?
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• imagepoobear2015:
    So I've been curious for awhile now - what gets you to silver? 2,000 posts? or is it something with the points?

its 2,001 posts. The points mean nothing. 

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Laura, one more post and you're there!
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • It's number of posts. I believe silver is 2,001, which means THIS should be the one.

ETA: And I was right. Thanks ladies! That was a fun little game. Smile

• On the downside, though, the power company just changed our area from "should be back by 11pm tonight," to "should be back by 11pm tomorrow."

Boo!!Crying

• imagelaura.noel:

On the downside, though, the power company just changed our area from "should be back by 11pm tonight," to "should be back by 11pm tomorrow."

Boo!!Crying

No boo! I'm sorry, that sucks :( 

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • BTW, Kle, I LOVE your LO dressed as Cindy Loo Who! The pigtails are perfect!
  • imagelaura.noel:
    BTW, Kle, I LOVE your LO dressed as Cindy Loo Who! The pigtails are perfect!

thanks :) the bows turned out better than I had hoped, but I wish they would stay in her hair. Poor girl has such thin hair, they fall right out if she moves around too much.  

Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Catching up - That sucks about your power! *runs to look at the babies in their costumes*
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Congrats on getting to silver! 

<------ Apparently, it happened to me too, but I have no idea when ... 

Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • ggrrr :thinks to self:"MUST GET TO SILVER BY CHRISTMAS, IF ONLY THE MOBILE BUMP WASNT SUCH A PITA!!!" congrats on getting to silver OP!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"