March 2012 Moms

It's official

I'm a flaming moron.. finally got out to the park to take Lil  munchkins pics and after about 150 pics the sun started to fail so we stopped. got back in the car and went to check the pics on my camea and NO F'in card in my camera , it's sitting in my card reader.  In all my years doing photogrpahy I think I have done this once...

I could kick myself if I wasnt too damned tired already lol.. so we'll try again tomorrow evening.

It ws so cool too, all the cyclists and joggers were going past smiling at him and seemed to nejoy the spectacle of  our little staged photo area...and I would have had some really nice shots.. if I wasn't that aforementioned moron [ :$]
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: It's official

• Oh no!!! That is one feature I love on my slr. It won't take without a card!
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• I should have noticed.. but I guess the lack of sleep this week and covering a co-workers job while she is looking after her mom just made my one remaining brain cell shrink  lol I should have noticed the lack of images on my screen as it read to my card.. but on the bright side, at least now I have an idea of what was or want working... and I have the mental images burnt permanently in my brain... he is so dang cute and loves to pose.

My DSLR is an old one, still love it.. perfect excuse to upgrade to the one I have been coveting haha and all of my lenses fit the new one too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"