Parenting

Halloween is. . .

an eat anything day right? 

Because DH asked me what was for dinner and I said "Mac N Cheese, b!tches.  Now BRING ME A PB PUMPKIN."

And I totally plan on going through the kids' candy tonight.  DD has begun keeping SPREADSHEETS of her stuff.  Once she organizes and categorizes, my ability to skim off the top is gone.  Tonight's a mama-gorge-fest, I guess.  

Re: Halloween is. . .

• LOL spreadsheets? I ate way too much Halloween candy with my class today and got mega indigestion.
  • imagesynchrosally:
    LOL spreadsheets? I ate way too much Halloween candy with my class today and got mega indigestion.

She's twisted.  Remember, she also bought white chocolate and peppermint patties to hand out.  Honestly, I think maybe she was switched at birth.

Meanwhile, across town, some other family is watching *their* 9 1/2 yo climb the walls wondering how they ever ended up with such a lunatic.  

• Loading the player...
  • LOL @ spreadsheets...how old is she? that is seriously hilarious.

For lunch I had an orange fanta, a pumpkin cupcake and gramcrackers with peanut butter so I mean yea, Halloween is the sh*t.

I also fully plan on having mint chocolate chip ice cream after dinner...MMmMmMMm!!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I say eat anything! DH gets left overs, we had pizza for lunch and Ike is now eating Ritz cheese and crackers for a snack. I do intend on giving him some mixed veggies for dinner before we go ToT.
  • Yes, and yes. Can't wait till my kid is big enough to trick or treat!

Also, I was totally that kid like your DD when I was younger. I had my shiit on lock, yo.

• You would be correct.  I stopped the count of mini candy bars at 6 and then topped that off with nachos and a hot dog for lunch and will soon be having dessert of cupcakes.  Mmmm... Halloween is the most awesome day of the year.
  • I think the months of October, November, and December were purposefully designed to be an eating free for all. I mean we have tasty drinks back at Starbucks, candy, punkin and apple crap, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas Cookies, and it all ends with a yummy Christmas dinner. I swear.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I'm remembering why most people gain weight over the winter months. Seriously, the binging started today (ate waaaay too much candy at work) and it will only get worse as we hit Thanksgiving... Holiday parties...
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • have her put down an itemization of "Candy Tax".  I'd say 20% should be good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageNana_Osaki06:
    I think the months of October, November, and December were purposefully designed to be an eating free for all. I mean we have tasty drinks back at Starbucks, candy, punkin and apple crap, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas Cookies, and it all ends with a yummy Christmas dinner. I swear.

Then it all ends with that dreaded New Year's resolution of losing weight. 

Nov 2012 BMB January Siggy Challenge
    Those Presedential Fitness Tests Were Torture

• imagedoggiemom4:

imageNana_Osaki06:
    I think the months of October, November, and December were purposefully designed to be an eating free for all. I mean we have tasty drinks back at Starbucks, candy, punkin and apple crap, then Thanksgiving, then Christmas Cookies, and it all ends with a yummy Christmas dinner. I swear.

Then it all ends with that dreaded New Year's resolution of losing weight. 

Yup, double whammy for me this year. Since I'll be all jiggly and gross from just having a baby AND stuffing my face for the last 3 months. Stick out tongue

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageTobleroneBar:
    have her put down an itemization of "Candy Tax".  I'd say 20% should be good.

Sucks she was born to progressives.  Her gummies and fruit related stuff is taxed at 10%, but by the time you get to snickers it's a 90% tax.  How's she going to itemize that?  

• Your kid will be rich one day.
    I make cute babies.

IMG_0872

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"