March 2013 Moms

**Wednesday Ticker Change**

Week/Fruit?

How are you feeling?

Appointments/News?

Movement?
GTKY: If you know the gender, have you picked a name yet?
Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker M/C June 2010 at 9weeks 3days

Re: **Wednesday Ticker Change**

• Week/Fruit? 19, mango

How are you feeling? Pretty good, just a lot of RLP.

Appointments/News? A/S is still Nov 6, we will be finding out the sex then as well. My 20 week appt is scheduled right after the A/S.

Movement? Yup! Love feeling little baby kicks!

GTKY: If you know the gender, have you picked a name yet? We do not know the gender yet BUT I think we might go with Emily Mishele for a girl (mishele is my mother's name) or if it is a boy Zachary Joel (Joel is my DH's name)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker M/C June 2010 at 9weeks 3days
  • Week/Fruit?  20/banana Half baked!!

How are you feeling? Good, still have heartburn, but nothing much else.

Appointments/News? Not really, next appt isn't until 11/20

Movement? Yes! More consistent now, but no strong kicks yet.

GTKY: If you know the gender, have you picked a name yet? Yes we have!!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Week/Fruit? 22 / Papaya

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Still crazy heartburn. I'm taking Zantac pretty regularly now.

Appointments/News? Next appointment is Nov 12 for my glucose test.

Movement? Yes. He moves around a few times a day where I can feel him. DH was able to feel him last week while reading him a bedtime story.

GTKY: If you know the gender, have you picked a name yet? Our little boy will be named August James Joseph (two middle names).
    Cats
  • Week/Fruit? 20 weeks, banana

How are you feeling? really good!  a little achy at times, and my hip still bothers me, but overall, no complaints

Appointments/News? a/s on Friday last week was great- everything was looking good and measuring right on, and the tech confirmed we are 100% having a BOY!  DD also had a great time seeing all of the baby's fingers, toes, etc.

Movement? getting more frequent.  i've got an anterior placenta, so I really only feel the big movements still.  kid likes to stick his butt out on my right side.
    GTKY: If you know the gender, have you picked a name yet?  I'm pushing for Colton James- mn is definite, it's a family name on both sides, and fn is my mom's maiden name.  DH isn't totally on board with it yet, but he's warming up to it and doesn't have any other idea.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Week/Fruit? 20/Banana....Half Baked!

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Some back pain.

Appointments/News? a/s is on Friday!!! Can't wait. so anxious to know the sex of the baby.

Movement? Yes, all the time now. I still can't feel it from the outside though.

GTKY: If you know the gender, have you picked a name yet? We've picked names. Andrew John for a boy or Margaret Louise (Maggie) for a girl. All of the names are family names.

half baked today!
    I'm 29. DH is 29. 
    TTC #2 since 1/14
    DX= PCOS and Annovulatory
    Cycle #1- Failed IUI 5/12
    Cycle #2- Injectibles and TI- BFP 7/13/12. Due 3/2/13
    DS born at 31w3d on 1/19/13
    For this Child I Prayed...
  • Week/Fruit? Twenty two! 

How are you feeling? Pretty good, occaisional leg cramps from the cold

Appointments/News? Next appt on Nov 15, not looking forward to the glucose test :-(

Movement? Baby likes to dance when I eat, and of course with sugar and caffeine.  I think she wakes up around 4 am.  DH has felt her move a few times.
    GTKY: If you know the gender, have you picked a name yet?  It's a girl!  Our current favorite is Helena but it's not set in stone yet.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Week/Fruit? 19 - mango!

How are you feeling? Really good! Just tired and a bit overwhelmed.

Appointments/News? I have a check up this afternoon, so excited!

Movement? I swear I feel him from time to time, but it still makes me think "was that the baby?". I'm looking forward to feeling him a little more.

GTKY: If you know the gender, have you picked a name yet? We are team blue, though no name has been picked out. We won't reveal the name, even if we're sure, until he's born.
    imageimage
    Me: 30, DH: 33 Married 8/3/08
    BFP 7/16/2012 (8th cycle), EDD 3/27/2012, Delivered 3/24/2013 - IT'S A BOY!
  • Week/Fruit? 20 weeks!  Banana? Cantalope?  I'm so confused ... Feels like the rest of my day! :) But half-way! Yay! 

How are you feeling?  Serious baby brain this week - can't copy down phone numbers or figure out how to prioritize at work.  Luckily everyone's really supportive.  Also pretty achy, and still having m/s once a week. Ugh!

Appointments/News? Next appointment on Monday.  Going to try a new program in our doctor's office where a group of pregnant women all due around the same time meet together plus one-on-one doctor time.

Movement? Yay! Yes!  Haven't felt any kicks yet, but the swimming feeling for sure.  Plus sometimes I swear I can feel her head from the outside.
    GTKY: If you know the gender, have you picked a name yet?  Our little girl will be Tasiana Marguerite. :)  "Tasi" means ocean in Guam, where my husband's family is from.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Week/Fruit? 22/ papaya!

How are you feeling? Feel good and well rested after having no school all week because of the hurricane.  I have noticed I need to eat small meals even when I am hungry because after I feel super full.

Appointments/News? We are slowly telling family and friends that it is a girl.

Movement? Just started feeling some movement this week.  It makes me smile.
     GTKY: If you know the gender, have you picked a name yet? We are down to three names for our little girl (I think): Anastasia, Elise, or Evelyn.  We won't tell people until she is born.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers   
     Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie First Birthday tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"