January 2013 Moms
Options

Overwhelmed!

MIL got in at noon. It's now 3pm and I'm ready for a drink. She came in and immediately started cleaning and complaining that we hadn't packed anything. We have a storage shed full and four truck fulls to goodwill to argue against that but whatevs.
Oh my brain. She has not stopped moving and keeps telling me to take a nap. How can I take a nap while she's rifling through our stuff?! I'm so glad she's here to help but holy crap, woman! Sit down! She literally has not sat down in three hours!
We have five more days and she's stressing me out acting like we're leaving tomorrow. Oy.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Overwhelmed!

• Options

Ugh, my mom does that too. She will end up making dinner and then doing the dishes and cleaning my kitchen...

Hang in there! Five more days! 

Jan 2013 Mom's Siggy Challenge - Me and my Valentine <3<a href="http://tinypic.com?ref=111ig68" target="_blank">Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It must be a mom thing. I had another asthma attack so I just put myself on a timeout. I'm hoping the steroid nasal spray that the dr just prescribed will help.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"