Trouble TTC
Options

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween! What are your plans tonight? Are you dressing up?

I'll be at home by myself with my beagles.  DH's job requires that he works Halloween night, so I'll probably just veg out watching TV.  I have candy, but we will see how I feel if I want to pass it out or not. 

Have a great rest of the day and week!

**SIGGY WARNING**

TTC since Nov 2010 | Me: 29, DH: 31 
DX - Severe DOR, Stage II Endo
6 rounds medicated TI, 3 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs
After nearly 4 years of trying, our 1st BFP on IVF #3 (5R, 3M, 3F, 3 day 5 blasts frozen) 
FET - Beta #1 - 116, Beta #2 - 266!! 1st U/S on 10/6 - HB 121 and measuring perfectly! EDD 5/30/15

Everyone Welcome
Baseball, Beagles, Beer and Babies Blog

imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Happy Halloween!

• Options
    I'm a substitute teacher, so after a 4th grade Halloween party today, I'm sure I'll just want to veg on the couch. DH and I will turn on the light and pass out candy though. And we'll try to keep our dogs from going berserk with the doorbell ringing. :
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DH and I are passing out candy with our yellow lab - he is either going to be a lion or in a tux.  We usually have a steady flow of kids so we tend to sit in the driveway with our dog to keep the heat in the house and not outside and let the kids play with our lab.  We are in Iowa and the weather is supposed to be great so hopefully it will be a fun night!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSweetC80:
    We have no plans. Our trick-or-treating was rescheduled due to Sandy. We aren't on the coast or anything, but enough rain for light flooding and small trees came down, so all the local areas have rescheduled festivities for the weekend just to be safe.

That's so great they are rescheduling, SweetC80! I know I'd be bummed if I was a kid and trick or treating was cancelled!  Hope you didn't have too much damage to your home/property.

Happy Halloween ladies!  Just going to a friend's house after work for a little party & trick or treating with a few friends and their kids (then there's kid-less me, haha no it's all good).  Should be fun!  DH was nice enough to sub tonight for his boss who teaches a college design class...his boss has two LO's, so he figured he'd let him go trick or treating and then earn some brownie points with the boss in the meantime. =)

Have a great night girls!

TTC #1 since Sept 2011
    Me: 33, DH: 35, DX: PCOS & MFI (low everything)
    IUI #1-3 - Low Post-Wash Counts - All BFNs
    IVF #1 w/ ICSI: Long Lupron Protocol - Freeze-All Cycle due to Severe OHSS
    ER 4/27, 33 Eggs Retrieved, 13 Frosties
    FET #1 6/5, Transferred One Perfect 4AA Blast, HPT BFP @ 6dp5dt
    Beta #1 - 209, Beta #2 - 508, Beta #3 - 1,059
    EDD 2/20/14
    imageimage
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I'm working tonight and Halloween always proves to be really slow so it should be a little boring at work tonight. So no dressing up or passing out candy for me. 

Yall have fun tonight!!! 

Me: 37, DH: 35 :: TCC since 2/11 SA: Perfect! CD3  HSG = Blocked Right Tube
    April- Femara 2.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN   May- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN
    June- Femara 7.5mg + Trigger + IUI = BFN  August- Lap & Hysteroscopy = Blocked & Partially Blocked Tubes
    September- Femara 5mg = CX - No Response on Left = BFN  October- 100mg Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN
    IVF # 1: Stims 11/30 ER 12/12/12! (10R, 10M, 8F, 2T, 6 F) :: Beta #1- 176  c/p @ 4w4d
    FET #1 February 26th :: Lost 4 to Thaw, Transferred 2 = BFFN
    IVF # 2 Stims 5/10 ER 5/21 (15R, 13M, 13F, 2T, 7F- 6d3 & 1d5) :: Beta # 1- 15 c/p @ 4w
    FET #2 Cancelled, Right Tube Developed a Hydro  8/28 Hydro & Scar Tissue Removed  Cleared for FET
    FET #2.2 Scheduled for September 20th
    2 Thawed, 2 Transferred! Beta #1- 96, Beta #2 906! :: EDD June 10th
    2015- 2 failed FET. We are done
    SURPRISE! BFP 8/8/16   EDD 4/1/17

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imageSweetC80:
    We have no plans. Our trick-or-treating was rescheduled due to Sandy. We aren't on the coast or anything, but enough rain for light flooding and small trees came down, so all the local areas have rescheduled festivities for the weekend just to be safe.

Here too.  I just read an article on USA Today that the Govenor postponed Halloween here (NJ) until Monday.  It said there are too many communities throughout the state with dangerous conditions still.  We have no plans anyway, but considering we don't even have electric we probably wouldn't have given out candy tonight.  So I'm glad it's rescheduled for the kids. 

My Blog: The Journey
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage
    TTC with PCOS since 4/2011
    1500mg Metformin
    4 Clomid cycles (3 cancelled) / 2 Clomid + Follistim + IUI cycles
    10/2012 & 11/2012- Treatment break while waiting for new insurance to become effective.
    IUI #3 in December... or not. Surprise BFP on 12/9/12!
    12/10 Beta #1: 25, 12/13 Beta #2: 122, 12/17 Beta #3: 738
    12/20 1st u/s, 12/27 2nd u/s with a heartbeat!, 1/3 3rd u/s & released from RE

EDD: 8/21/13

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

Happy Halloween!

I'll be staying home with my witch hat and passing out candy. Hocus Pocus is on tonight so I'll be watching that with DH and wine :)

Oct. 2012: Clomid + Ovidrel = Baby A born 07.17.13 at 38 wks! 
    TTC #2 since Jan. 2014
    BFP#1 02/26/14 CP 02/28/14
    BFP#2 03/23/14 Stick Baby Stick!
    imageimage
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    imagepgermain11:

Happy Halloween!

I'll be staying home with my witch hat and passing out candy. Hocus Pocus is on tonight so I'll be watching that with DH and wine :)

Love Hocus Pocus! I might have to watch that too :)

**SIGGY WARNING**

TTC since Nov 2010 | Me: 29, DH: 31 
    DX - Severe DOR, Stage II Endo
    6 rounds medicated TI, 3 failed IUIs, 2 failed IVFs
    After nearly 4 years of trying, our 1st BFP on IVF #3 (5R, 3M, 3F, 3 day 5 blasts frozen) 
    FET - Beta #1 - 116, Beta #2 - 266!! 1st U/S on 10/6 - HB 121 and measuring perfectly! EDD 5/30/15

Everyone Welcome
    Baseball, Beagles, Beer and Babies Blog

imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My H is working til 9pm. I have a tradition that I go to my godson's house (he has 5 sisters and 1 brother too) and I will help them go trick or treating in their neighborhood. I've gone every year since his older sister was a baby (12 years old now). We go early. If I get home before 8:00, I will turn my light on and pass out some candy for late trick or treaters.
    TTC from May 2011 to Jan 2013. Due 9/11/13
  • Options
    Not a thing DH works afternoons this week, so I'm home alone. We live in the middle of no where surrounded by Amish and there children do not "trick or treat". So no candy to hand out here. 
    ITS A GIRL!!! TTC 8/11 November Clomid 150mg+trigger+IUI+TI= BFP<br>
    You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, 'I lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.' 
    Eleanor Roosevelt 
    image image 
  • Options
    Happy Halloween! I'm going to take my hotdog out fora  short walk to pick DH up from the bus. I'm sure we will get some looks. I have candy but they usually trick or treat at the local business in my area instead. Hope everyone has a good night!
  • Options

imagemkwgymnast:
    Happy Halloween! I'm going to take my hotdog out fora  short walk to pick DH up from the bus. I'm sure we will get some looks. I have candy but they usually trick or treat at the local business in my area instead. Hope everyone has a good night!

Your dog is adorable!

TTC from May 2011 to Jan 2013. Due 9/11/13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"