May 2013 Moms
Options

Am I the only one?

If I see a post has over about 20 comments by the time I see it I almost always pass it up. For some reason it feels like info overload to my head. I am just crazy or does anyone else do this?

This doesn't include the ones I've been a part of that I return to. Just the ones that I don't get to in time.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Am I the only one?

• Options
    Those are usually the only ones I read.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imageMommaG123:
    Those are usually the only ones I read.

Same here. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Edit: Those are the ones I usually read. In terms of responding: 

It depends on what kind of post it is really. If it's a matter of someone asking about a fact, I might skip it over.

When people ask for opinions, I'll usually chime in, because if it was me - I would want to see all the replies even if people are just concurring with one another. It helps to see exactly how strong an opinion is out there.

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageariaforte8:

Edit: Those are the ones I usually read. In terms of responding: 

It depends on what kind of post it is really. If it's a matter of someone asking about a fact, I might skip it over.

When people ask for opinions, I'll usually chime in, because if it was me - I would want to see all the replies even if people are just concurring with one another. It helps to see exactly how strong an opinion is out there.

All of this!  

imageimage

EDD 1/31/13, MC May 17. EDD 3/31/13, MC July 26. I miss you so much already my angel loves

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagestacia601:

I'll read the post and the comments, but if I see something similar to what I would post, I won't respond, because I personally get annoyed when I get the same response 2-3-or 4 times in one post. 

I think that is when I stopped opening up those posts. I felt like people posted the same thing several times. Many times I had the same experience so I guess I just decided to skip over those. Eh. I guess I'm just odd :)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Was I the only one who wanted this post to get over 20 replies?
    Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imagekrwact:
    Was I the only one who wanted this post to get over 20 replies?

Nope, lol

http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"