Two Under 2

Double Stroller-Camry or Similar Car?

Anyone drive a Camry or a car similar to a Camry and use a double stroller? Our fear is we'll fall in love with a double stroller and it won't fit in my trunk-any recommendations are helpful! Ideally we'd like one that can handle an infant seat (we have a Chicco) or one where we can purchase an adapter for it. Thank you so much!

Re: Double Stroller-Camry or Similar Car?

• DH has a compact car so we have the Combi twinsport for him. It folds up, and then in half again which i have never seen another double do. We also use a Chicco carrier and we do put it in this stroller. We lay a seat all the way back and the carrier can fit in perfectly and its a snug secure fit imo.

For our main stroller we use the Britax b agile double which i LOVE but im not sure that it would fit your trunk, as i use it in my yukon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We fit our Chicco cortina together double stroller, Chicco liteway stroller,my purse and baby bag in the trunk of our Camry.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekatieleaisamommytobe:
    We fit our Chicco cortina together double stroller, Chicco liteway stroller,my purse and baby bag in the trunk of our Camry.
    Yay! There is hope-thanks!
  • We just got rid of our camry, but our Graco double stroller would fit in there.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"