High-Risk Pregnancy

XP from Multiples: Update and pictures of my boys

Hi ladies!

It's taken a few days for me to get adjusted to my new routine, but I thought I would update you all on how the boys and I are doing.

Only 5 days PP and I feel great, but I'm totally hating pumping. I hate waking up every 2-3hrs and having a reminder that my boys are not here with us. Both boys are tolerating my breast milk better than formula though, so I'm going to continue. Hoping it gets better with time.

As for the boys, Damien is having issues with apnea. The doctor said it's minor, but I know it sets him back 7 days every time he has one. For now, they are giving him a break from trying to bottle and breastfeed to see if resting helps with the apnea. Hoping he grows out of it soon. Jace is doing better than his brother with bottle-feeding and latching but still inconsistent. He's having no other issues besides ripping out his feeding tube almost everyday haha. He's also much more alert than Damien. Overall, they are doing really well and not having any issues that aren't normal for their age.

And here they are:

Damien, 3 days old

Jace, 3 days old

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: XP from Multiples: Update and pictures of my boys

• Congratulations!!!! What handsome boys! Glad they are doing so well, hope they continue to grow strong and do well enough to go home soon!!! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Aaahhh! They are so freakin cute!! Congrats, and good for you for sticking with the pumping. I hope they come home ASAP. Glad to hear you're feeling OK. Thanks for the update :) 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Thank you for the well wishes, ladies. Hope you're all doing well!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • They're beautiful. Congrats!
    Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Awwww!!!! So sweet!  And I am happy you and the boys are doing well!  I hope you get to take them home soon, but in the meantime get some rest and let them rest up.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Conratulations! 

Im so happy you posted and the babies are ok I had been reading your post up to labor update. The look gorgeous and strong. May god bless them! I'm hoping its a short quick stay. Yay there here! So happy for you. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"