TTC After a Loss
Options

Let's try this again :)

Hi everyone, 

I posted a bit after my early miscarriage back in the summer. I miscarried naturally in July around 5 weeks, however my HCG level fluctuated up and down never below 50  for almost a month and a half. Finally dropping to 0 in mid August, prior to my miscarriage I always had irregular periods, I have only just got my 1st period yesterday since August. I was just wondering if any of you have tried fertility acupuncture? Or know of how well it works, my naturopath suggested it to help regulate my periods and to help us conceive. I should add my family doctor has ruled out PCOS as I have had a few ultrasounds. I am having more blood work done next week as DH and I have decided to TTC this cycle.

Any opinions or experiences you could share are appreciated, Everyone on here seems so helpful as I read posts often :)  

Re: Let's try this again :)

• Options
    I am sorry for your loss, but welcome to the board. I am pretty sure that there are ladies here who have done or are doing acupuncture, so hopefully they can help you out there. 

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss, welcome to the board. I hope you get the acupuncture answers you are looking for.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so sorry for your loss. 

How irregular are you? Are you just odd numbers? Or are you long cycles? 

I have extremely irregular periods and long @ss cycles. I have tried fertility acupuncture, but only once. I can't give you any advice on if it was helpful or not because my one time was not enough to say so. A lot of people say that it is very helpful. 

I also have been ruled out of PCOS, blood work and ultrasounds. Even though I show just about 100% of PCOS symptoms. So I kind of consider myself PCOS, or at least my beard does.  

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    Just long cycles I get my period every every other month or so, it makes it hard to determine ovulation  when there is no real pattern :( 
  • Options

imageKbc31:
    Just long cycles I get my period every every other month or so, it makes it hard to determine ovulation  when there is no real pattern :( 

Def. try charting. I would also invest in some OPKs like wondfo from Amazon. They're cheap and you get a ton, which makes you not worry about peeing on them all of the time.

Charting has helped me determine when I O with my long cycles.  

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options
    Sorry for your loss. Welcome. I don't have any experience with accupuncture but have been wanting to try it!

4 Losses (2003, 2008, Apr 2012, & Oct 2012)
    All RPL and IF testing with multiple REs = normal

5 IUIs = BFN

All AL are welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"