Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

D and C over...

Hello all. I'm new here. Just found out yesterday that my baby had stopped growing two weeks ago. They scheduled my D and C for this morning. I was feeling ok until I woke up from surgery with the cramping. Feeling that finalized it for me and I lost it. Those poor nurses didn't know what to do or say. I then began feeling a little better... Until I opened the pregnancy loss packet they sent me home with. There was a paper explaining that a local funeral home collects all remains and buries them, and to call if I wanted to know where the marked gravesite is. This did me in all over again.

I'm sorry. I don't have any questions, nor do I have any wisdom to hand out to those going through this. I'm just trying to work through everything right now.

Thank God for DH the last two days. With this happening, and my chemical pregnancy back in July, I really thought he would be rethinking the thought of having children with me. But I was wrong. He's been so supportive and asked lots of questions about when we can try again. He also assured me that 'we'll get it done.'

Ok, I'm done with my whine session. Sorry so long. Thoughts and prayers for all of you going through this as well.

BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
BFP #1 - 07-15-12; Natural MC 07-18-12
BFP #2 - 09-29-12; U/S showed baby stopped growing @ 5wks 4days - 10-30-12; D&C - 10-31-12
BFP #3 - 04-10-13; Third time is a charm... Stick, baby, stick!!!

Re: D and C over...

• Options

Do not apologize for whining! We all get it.

I just had my d&c last Friday, and I know what you mean about it not really hitting you until after you woke up. The past few days have been pretty hard, but I feel like I am inching my way toward acceptance. 

I am so sorry for your loss. Sending you a ton of HUGS. 

CafeMom Tickers

January PAL siggie challenge; Good advice:

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss ((hugs)).  I am glad that your DH is so supportive.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
    #1 BFP 2/24/11 EDD 10/29/11 Born 11/1/11
    (via emergency c-section due to prolapsed cord; dx with sensorineural hearing loss Feb 2012)
    #2 BFP 9/13/12 EDD 5/20/13 Natural M/C 10/3/12
    #3 BFP 11/13/12 EDD 7/27/13
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So sorry for what you are going through. I remember my DnC almost a year ago and it was a day I wil never forget.

Take care of yourself and with time it gets just a little easier.

HUGS
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I'm so sorry, I hope you heal quickly and find some kind of relief and peace.  Hugs

As for the cramping, my heating pad has helped a ton.  And meds! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am so sorry for your loss. I hate when people say they know how it feels,so I'm not going to say that - but the days will get better. Keep you head up and know you have angel watching over you.

::hugs:: 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• Options

Don't apologize for whining!

I am so sorry for your loss! I am glad you have your DH with you and that he is being so supportive.

____________________________________________________________________________________

TTC #1 since 10/11
    BFP #1-10/01/12 | ended in m/c11/19/12
    Jan-2013-Cycle 10: Clomid 50mg + Trigger + TI = BFN
    Feb-2013-Cycle 11: Benched due to cysts.
    March-2013-Cycle 12: Clomid 100mg + Trigger + TI = BFP
    4/22/13-Beta#1 33.9-- 4/24/13-Beta#2 117
    EDD 12/30/13

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh dear, I'm so sorry to read this.  I recognize you from TTC and my brief lurking on the June board (I was due in June, too, but had a CP at 5 weeks before I had a chance to de-lurk).  I was really rooting for you and I'm so, so sorry for your loss. 
    ~ BFP #1: 10/6/12, CP 10/18/12 @ 5w0d. ~
    ~ BFP #2: 11/13/12. EDD 7/25/13. ~
    ~ It's a BOY! Grow little guy, grow! ~ BabyFruit Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    You whine, cry, yell and vent all you need. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Im so sorry. I will be going for my D & C Friday morning. I also just found out at my US appt. on Tuesday that my baby had stopped growing, and had no HB. People tell me this is very common, and it is not our fault, that something just wasnt right. Im trying to be positive,this is my first pregnancy. I wish you the very best, and know that we have very special angels up there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm so sorry to see that you are here.  I was on the June board as well and had my FX for you.  You said some very kind things to me when I said good bye to the June moms.

Sending lots of hugs to you at this difficult time. 

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"