September 2012 Moms

DD dropped percentile in weight

We went today for her 2m visit and she was 10lbs 11 oz and 23 in. She went from the 56 two wks ago to 43 today. She did grow though at least. She does have severe reflux so obviously that is the culprit. We now have to wake her every 3 hrs to make sure she is getting all feeding. I feel bad. Lets hope next weight check is better!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DD dropped percentile in weight

• Oh no. Hope she gets back on track soon and you dont have to wake to feed for long.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• I'm surprised they're making you do anything for such a small change. Both those percentiles are perfectly average. I hope you don't have to intervene for long.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageelizabethwig:
    I'm surprised they're making you do anything for such a small change. Both those percentiles are perfectly average. I hope you don't have to intervene for long.

This! I'd be more worried if she went from 75% to 25%.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • I wouldn't worry.  DD1 was greater than 97% until 15 months, the all of a sudden she was 75% and she's been hanging out between 50% and 75% ever since. As long as your LO is healthy and gaining, I wouldn't worry.
  • imageelizabethwig:
    I'm surprised they're making you do anything for such a small change. Both those percentiles are perfectly average. I hope you don't have to intervene for long.

This was my thought as well.  DS1 dropped % when he was little (to <25%) and our pedi never worried as long as he continued to gain. 

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• imagemrssqueegy:
    I thought it was a problem if they dropped down two major lines on the growth chart?

This!

Carter Douglas 09.25.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Thank you for reassuring me to not stress!!!
    Ds was always off the charts so this is new to me, lol!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"