Multiples
Options

Uncomfortable

At what point did ya'll start to get really uncomfortable, like to the point that no position (e.g., standing, sitting, reclining, laying down) made you feel better?

Did it come out of no where or did it get progressively worse?

Just looking to see what others have experienced...

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Uncomfortable

• Options
    Probably around 28 weeks is when I started to really feel it.
    4/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    8/08 BFP resulted in m/c
    3/09 Polyp removed and dx MTHFR (both copies)
    6 Clomid cycles, all BFN
    5/09 IUI#1 with Clomid=BFN
    6/09 IUI#2 with Clomid=BFN
    8/09 IUI#3 with Clomid=BFN
    IVF#1 = BFN
    IVF#2 = BFN
    IVF#3 ET 2 Grade A blasts 11/16/11
    Beta #1: 485
    Beta #2: 2,495
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    I got pretty uncomfortable around 26-28 weeks. I have been in PAIN now since about 33 weeks, hips, back, belly, sciatica, can't sleep because of it, etc. I thought it was bad before, but now it is pretty unbearable. have been on bed rest since 21 weeks so maybe it is worse due to inactivity and compression? On the other hand, I am MUCH less puffy than with DS, I think due to the bed rest and keeping my feet up so much with these twins, whereas I worked up until I went into labor with DS. SO that is one plus. I'm just trying to stay positive and keep these babies in as long as possible- mostly I am just thrilled to have made it this far!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I went 37 weeks and never felt this way. I had posterior pelvic separation which made certain motions like walking painful, but I could still get comfortable on the couch.
    Saving money while raising more kids than you bargained for! Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That's just starting to happen to me in the last week (around the end of week 34). Prior to last week, I honestly felt pretty good and fairly normal all things considered. 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"