Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Women's Log App

Does anyone here use the women's log app to track ovulation. I'm very new to the wole O tracking business but I liked this app. i just was wondering if someone could explain the Flower/petals Icon. I'm pretty sure I understand but I just wanted to make sure.

Re: Women's Log App

• Options
    I think most people here use Fertility Friend. They have an app for your phone and ipad as well as you can access it online.
    Off BCP since 1/12
    TTC since 3/12
    High LH/FSH Ratio 8/12
    DX with PCOS 11/12
    Clomid 50mg - 19.5mm Follie - Trigger + TI = BFP! 11/12
    EDD August 11, 2013 
    DS Born August 14, 2013!

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicimage 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageSLBxtreme:

imageJilllyBean:
    I think most people here use Fertility Friend. They have an app for your phone and ipad as well as you can access it online.

This. I have yet to see someone here recommend anything other than FF.

Yes Ditto.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageCLECyclist:
    Woman's Log makes my mind go straight to the toilet.

thought the exact same thing when i read the title of the post 

hitched 5/2009 -- Me 34, DH 39

TTC #1:
    dx with POCS 7/2009
    TTC on & off since 1/2012
    September 2012; Surprise BFP - MC
    June - December 2013; Clomid/Femara + Trigger + TI = BFN x 4
    April - May 2016; Femara + TI = BFN x 2
    July 2016 - December 2016; Gonal-F + Ovidren + IUI = BFN x 3
    May 2018 - IVF #1; 8 snowbabies. transferred 1 embryo - CP
    August 2018 - FET #1 -- Healthy Baby Boy  <3

TTC #2:
    July 2020 FET; beta 1 310, beta 2 1278

• Options

imageCLECyclist:

This. I immediately pictured a chick with a woody. Tongue Tied

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    imageSlapptastic:
    imageSCSmith2011:

imageCLECyclist:

This. I immediately pictured a chick with a woody. Tongue Tied

Oh see, I think I was more in tune with CLE...  I thought of poop.

Let's make a log of when we drop the kids off at the pool!  ;)

I don't know which is worse, poop or shemales. ;-)

TTC since August 2011, Me = 40, DH = 38
    Unexplained IF. Tried Clomid for 3 cycles. All BFNs. BFP 1/6/13. Chemical pregnancy.

Moving on to IVF#1. ER 11/26/13, 16 eggs retreived, 12 mature and all fertilized. 2 blasts transferred on 12/1. All other embies arrested so nothing left to freeze. Beta 12/10 = BFN. IVF #2 March 2014. BFP!!! TEAM BLUE!!!

image imageimageimage

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

imagegusjaim:
    Does anyone here use the women's log app to track ovulation. I'm very new to the wole O tracking business but I liked this app. i just was wondering if someone could explain the Flower/petals Icon. I'm pretty sure I understand but I just wanted to make sure.

OP, I'm not sure what the flower petals icon means on "Women's Log App," but it means "most fertile day" or "forecasted fertile days" on Fertility Friend (which is what is recommended to use by most TTC'ers on this site).  

TTC #1 since 8/2012; BFP: 11/9/12 image
    My Ovulation Chart
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagebarrt00:

imagegusjaim:

&nbsp;OP, I'm not sure what the flower petals icon means on "Women's Log App," but it means "most fertile day" or "forecasted fertile days" on Fertility Friend (which is what is recommended to use by most TTC'ers on this site). &nbsp;

This.
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have womans log on my phone I have used for a few years prior to trying tcc just to track my periods. The big flower thing is supposed to be when you o but it is always like 14 days after your period at least it is on the free app. never bought the other one. You would do best to go with FF to get help here. I am going to be using this once I start AF this month.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"