September 2012 Moms
Options

Gas Drops = Miracle Cure

Holy crap G is such a happy camper now that we've been doing the gas drops.  Thanks be to all that is holy.  I am enjoying a newborn again.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Gas Drops = Miracle Cure

• Options
    They always worked wonders for us too! A lot of people say they don't help, including our pedi who said "they can't hurt". I'm glad we tried them, they are great in my opinion.
  • Options

Manx, was her issue noticeably gas?  Like lots of crying and grunting, and then she's poop and be happy again?  Or was it general fussiness?

Millie is fussy but pooping or farting doesn't always calm her down.  I'm not sure if gas drops would help us but I'm willing to try anything right now!

Emilia Antoinette
    10.03.12 at 41w5d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    He wouldn't be happier after a fart or a poop all the time but I could HEAR him gulping air while eating and he wouldn't always burp so I figured it couldn't hurt to TRY it.  Thankfully it seems to be what his issue is.  *knocks on wood*  We're on day three & all is well.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I totally agree. Gas drops have been a life saver for us. They really help LO push up some great burps. She has been so much less fussy since we started them a few weeks ago. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Amen! We started gas drops and switched to Born Free bottles. I got my happy little man back and I am beyond thrilled. It was getting so bad with him sreaming during feedings and taking 45+ min to finish a bottle. He would then be really fussy on and off all afternoon and evening. Now, today he is happily snoring away in his swing and I'm dancing around the house silently shouting "Yay!"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    What brand are you guys using??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options

imagemamaHippo23:
    Amen! We started gas drops and switched to Born Free bottles. I got my happy little man back and I am beyond thrilled. It was getting so bad with him sreaming during feedings and taking 45+ min to finish a bottle. He would then be really fussy on and off all afternoon and evening. Now, today he is happily snoring away in his swing and I'm dancing around the house silently shouting "Yay!"

I know this feeling!!  So happy you're having a good day!

Emilia Antoinette
    10.03.12 at 41w5d Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"