Infertility
Options

Sandy won't keep me down

This bishh is trying to hold me down but it's not going to work.  We probably can't return home for well..who knows how long.  BUT the pharmacy called me today to tell me my meds are ordered...they can't mail them to me, but I will be picking them up tomorrow.  2012 sucks but I have a feeling it's going to have a bright light at the end.  Please keep in your T&Ps all of the victims of this storm.  Everyone I know is safe and that is what matters.  We will just pick up and find another place to live.  Thank goodness my DH is active duty, but others are not so lucky :(
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Sandy won't keep me down

• Options
    I can't stop thinking about what a hassle this must be for everyone effected by the storm.  Seriously frustrating!!  Good luck to you!
    TTC #1 since 2/2011. Me: Age 36. Stage III Endo and Hashimoto's Thyroiditis.
    IUI #1 March: BFN, IUI #2 April: BFN.
    IVF #1: Started stims 7/30--CANCELLED.
    IVF #1.2: Stims start 10/8/12, ER: 10/20/12; 11R/8M/4F, 5DT: 10/25/12, transfer of a 4AA and 3AB Blast. BFP on HPT 10/31/12; Beta #1: (16 DPO) 954! Beta #2: (18 DPO) 1968! First U/S: TWINS!! A/S: TWO BOYS! EDD: 7/13/13
    PAIF/SAIF Always Welcome.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    image image image
  • Options

imageEnndea:
    I can't stop thinking about what a hassle this must be for everyone effected by the storm.  Seriously frustrating!!  Good luck to you!

Ditto. Obviously horrible for those that have lost their lives and homes and business but it's just that much more sh!tty for those trying to do their IF cycles in the middle of the wrath of Sandy.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"