June 2013 Moms
Options

Not winning the mom of the year award!

I have a 9mo who is acquiring a new skill set and is an absolute NIGHTMARE. Add to that the fact we spent the last 5 days with FIL, daylight savings time, and she is off her schedule makes her just a ray of sunshine. I'm counting down the minutes until bed time and thanking God for Sesame Street.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Not winning the mom of the year award!

• Options
    No worries mine use to drive me nuts! For the longest time I wished for my sweet girl to come back and now she is 5 going on 6 but she acts like she is 30!!! I am so not ready for her to be a teenager! Good luck I hope it gets better for you soon!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    It happens to everyone. As good as I was about not using the TV as an electronic babysitter, there were days when I was wiped out and 20 minutes of Elmo was a godsend.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ahh.  Thank you ladies.  It's good to know I am not alone :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Ahh...the joys of parenthood, I can't wait!!! :)

P.S. totally NOT a bad mom for using Sesame Street every now and then. They teach ABC's and 123's don't they ;) Think of it as learning time.  

Married 07.07.12
    BFP #1 EDD 06.04.13
    Beta #1: 20,560 @ 20DPO, Beta #2: 37,945 @ 22DPO
    U/S #1: 4w6d - too early to see baby, U/S #2: 6w2d - we saw the heartbeat!
    *So thankful to God for blessing us with this miracle*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Everyone has their days. I hope yours get better!

~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    imageimage
     Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Aw hopefully you feel better!! I can't believe how much harder pregnancy is with an infant! I miss my last pregnancy where I could nap and sit around and vegetate when I didn't feel good.
         Lilypie - (2Lt7)      Lilypie - (WFOL)

Jonah Stephen born at 39w on 11/3/2011                Naomi Isabel born at 37w 5d on 5/27/2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"