July 2013 Moms

Burning Sensation

I might be the only one with this but I thought I would double check. I had a UTI last week and took antibiotics (that are safe during pregnancy) and my last day of taking them was on Monday. I do get frequent UTI's so I know what it feels like when I get them. Its a very painful burning feeling during urination. For the past 3 months I have been going to pelvic floor physical therapy because I have had a sensation on an off that feels like I have to go to the bathroom when i don't but it wasnt an infection. the therpay was amazing and really really helped with everything and I was feeling great! Well since Monday I have had that sensation again. Its not super painful just a sensation that is annoying. Pretty sure its not a UTI being that I just got off a 10 day dose of antibiotics. I stopped the therapy because the deep stomach and pelvic massaging isn't safe with pregnancy. I realize this is kind of vague and that it probably doesnt make sense unless you know what I am talking about. But nonetheless I thought I would give a shot and see if I'm not the only one feeling this.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}

Re: Burning Sensation

• imagemargaretkaye1:
    Do you have any issues like a dropped bladder?

Nope! I've been to urologist and he's the one that sent me to PT. I thought he was crazy but it worked! I'm going to follow up with my OB tomorrow and see what she says. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker}
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"