April 2013 Moms

PSA: The BEST maternity leggings!

I got these at A Pea in the Pod over the weekend, and I need to go back and get like 5 more pairs. So, so, so comfy:

https://www.apeainthepod.com/Product.asp?product_Id=634830480&MasterCategory_Id=MC5 

I got them the same day I got TERRIBLE maternity leggings at Target. They ripped along the seam after I wore them for about 2 hours, and the crotch is about down to my knees.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PSA: The BEST maternity leggings!

• When do people wear leggings?  What kind of activities?  I have never worn leggings in my normal day to day life so I never got any during my last pregnancy and can't see doing it again. 

I do like my maternity yoga pants though.

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • I work in a really casual office, so I wear leggings/jeans all the time. I wear them with longer tops (that cover my bum) and boots. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageskoogirl:

When do people wear leggings?  What kind of activities?  I have never worn leggings in my normal day to day life so I never got any during my last pregnancy and can't see doing it again. 

I do like my maternity yoga pants though.

With tunics, long sweaters and boots.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I like them under dresses & skirts in the winter months - comfier than tights, IMO.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I'm not in maternity clothes yet, but my jeans are a little uncomfortable, so most of the time I wear leggings instead. I wear them with long shirts and long sweaters - anything that covers a possible camel toe!

Since it is getting cold here in MN but I'm not ready for full "winter-wear," I also wear leggings under some of my dresses.  Usually I wear boots or flats for footwear. 

• imageMN_Jen:

I'm not in maternity clothes yet, but my jeans are a little uncomfortable, so most of the time I wear leggings instead. I wear them with long shirts and long sweaters - anything that covers a possible camel toe! 

Exactly ! HAHA
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP 6/28/12 EDD 03/07/13 MC 4w5d 07/03/12 new baby
    BabyName Ticker
    BFP 07/30/12 EDD 04/09/13
  • That is good to know that I'm not the only one with the target maternity tights. The crotch is to my knees and I thought it was because I got the wrong size.

BabyName Ticker
  • imagewhitneylauren:

That is good to know that I'm not the only one with the target maternity tights. The crotch is to my knees and I thought it was because I got the wrong size.

Me too! They are comfy but I hate constantly pulling them up.

• I wear leggings all the time!!! The best so far for me are Hues, which I got from Talbots (non-maternity) and got them cheap bc my friend works there :)
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • imageRachaelMarieB:
    imageMN_Jen:

I'm not in maternity clothes yet, but my jeans are a little uncomfortable, so most of the time I wear leggings instead. I wear them with long shirts and long sweaters - anything that covers a possible camel toe! 

Exactly ! HAHA

Yes exactly! Leggings are not pants and require something long over top, at least for me.
  • imageJSS1002:
    I like them under dresses amp; skirts in the winter months comfier than tights, IMO.
    nbsp;

That's how I wear them too.
    Annalise Marie 05.29.06
    Charlotte Ella 07.16.10
    Emmeline Grace 03.27.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"