Maryland Babies

Happy Halloween! (poll)

Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans?

Will your LO's go trick or treating?

What are your LO's dressing up as?

BFP#1: 01/10, M/C 6w
BFP#2: 06/10, M/C 5w
BFP#3: 09/10, DS born June 1, 2011
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP#4: 07/12, M/C 5w3d
BFP#5: 12/12, EDD 08/18/13
Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog: Decorate This

Re: Happy Halloween! (poll)

• Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans?  We'll be taking LJ to a couple of houses for her first ToT.  No changes because of Sandy.

Will your LO's go trick or treating?  As much as 1 year old does...see above.  It's more to show off her in her costume since she really doesn't consume candy.  (As a side note, she REALLY liked the half M&M I gave her this weekend.)

What are your LO's dressing up as? The cutest elephant ever.  :-)

IMG_2304IMG_3206
    Baby Girl #2 is on her way!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans? We are planning to go over to our friends' house. There will be 5 kids and 8-ish adults so it should be fun.

Will your LO's go trick or treating? We are planning to dress DS up and take him out with the other kids but most likely we won't take him up to any doors. I didn't get him a candy bag/bucket and he won't get it.

What are your LO's dressing up as? Cookie Monster!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans?  We'll be taking DS up the street to trick or treat at Grampa & Grammy's and their neighbors... and then meeting up with friends in the neighborhood

Will your LO's go trick or treating?  Yes - not sure how many houses he will actually do - going more for me to experience it with him! Big Smile

What are your LO's dressing up as? This past weekend's parade and for school today, he went as a oh so frightening pirate... but in order to wear something a little warmer this evening, he is the cutest skunk! Stick out tongue

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans?

Not really, but we were planning on keeping it low key this year.  We had a family wedding this weekend, so we missed all of the community stuff.  We don't live in a neighborhood, so trick or treating isn't really an option. The kids will be in the Halloween parade and dance party at daycare today. 

Nope.  Evie has never been trick or treating, so I don't think she will miss it. 

Evie- Tigger

Victor- Eyore

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • No toting here but we will dress up (nothing to do w sandy).  Ds will be a baseball player, dd a baseball, I'm a glove and dh is a manager.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans? We still plan to go T&T and no Sandy didn't mess up our plans.

Will your LO's go trick or treating? We plan on taking A T&T, no T&T for C, she is just coming along for the walk up our court.

What are your LO's dressing up as?A-garden gnome and C- flower

• Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans? Well we werent going to really take him trick or treating at 5 months lol but I am planning on taking him to my brother's and a few other places to "show him off" so we will still do that.  His halloween parade at school got canceled though :-(

Will your LO's go trick or treating? See above. 

What are your LO's dressing up as? He's a blue crab. I am putting him in a crab pot. It's FREAKING ADORABLE.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagemrsbecky07:

What are your LO's dressing up as? He's a blue crab. I am putting him in a crab pot. It's FREAKING ADORABLE.

I have seen pics of babies dressed as lobsters in pots and omg it's so cute!!! Can't wait to see pics!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I think ToTing will go on tonight. Her parade and party at daycare got rescheduled to Friday. She refused to wear her costume over the weekend, so we'll see what she wears tonight. . .. this mornign she told me she wanted to be Doc McStuffins. ... uhhhh
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Yes we'll hit a few houses in our neighborhood but we mostly sit on our townhouse stoops and socialize with the other neighbors.  It's DH's birthday today so his parents will be coming over to do dinner/cake and watch the kids TOT.  It ends up being a pretty busy night!  DD will probably be into getting candy but DS's candy will be for mommy :)  DD will be Nemo and DS will be a frog
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • hey

i just walked to the store and its not to bad out nor is it freezing cold like i thought but my son has asmtha and got a cough so i think im going to take my little man out to the mall because they have a little trick or treating thing going on!! im dressing up as a witch and my son going to be spiderman happy halloween everyone please have a fun safe night

• Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans? Still planning on trick or treating and handing out candy.

Will your LO's go trick or treating? Yep, we'll only go to a few houses of people we know but I'm excited to see how she does!

What are your LO's dressing up as? A little ladybug :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Someone's getting a little brother!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans?  Yes, we are planning to take DS around the neighborhood. DH will take him and I will stay behind at home and hand out candy. Sandy didn't mess us up, but I have a mean cold Sad

Will your LO's go trick or treating?  Yes. This will be his second time. We took him last year and he started getting the hang of it toward the end of the night. I think he will enjoy it much more this year.

What are your LO's dressing up as? A super cute, green dinosaur. He wore it to a Halloween party on Saturday and I am planning to send him to school in it on Friday.

• Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans?  Sandy didn't mess us up, we are trick or treating in our neighborhood. Actually I'll probably stay home with Violet and hand out candy and DH will take Sydney around to the houses who we know.

Will your LO's go trick or treating? Just Sydney. This will be her first year and she's excited. DH and I are excited to raid her candy after she goes to bed - ha!  I had to buy more Halloween candy today because he and I have eaten a good bit of the stuff I bought last week.

What are your LO's dressing up as? She's going to be an owl and we are not dressing Violet up, but she is sporting a Halloween onesie, compliments of jcsntms
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans? Nope, we still plan on walking to a couple of houses...

Will your LO's go trick or treating? Yes

What are your LO's dressing up as? He is going to be a monkey

IUI#1 = 09/10 - Canceled - Dx w/POF
    DE IVF #1= 04/11 - BFP
  • Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans?  I don't have any plans other than handing out candy at my house.  I've been wondering if kids will still trick or treat tonight though.  Regardless, I'll be ready and waiting by the door with my massive bowl of candy.  It's a good thing we didn't get stuck inside any longer because of the hurricane.  We wouldn't have had any candy left!

Will your LO's go trick or treating?  LO isn't born yet...not sure that I'll take her next year since she'll still be pretty teeny. 

What are your LO's dressing up as?  N/A
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Are you still planning to do something for Halloween, or did Sandy mess up your plans?

We're still planning on going.

Yes, D1 will but D2 is just along for the ride.

D1 is a poodle, or a doodle as she says it, and D2 is a lamb.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"