Parenting

Halloween confession.

I bought three bags of candy today at Target.

We live in an apartment with about 4 kids, all younger than ours.

There's a very small chance that we will get trick or treaters.

I knew this before I bought the candy. 

I get ALL THE CANDIES. 

Also, I got irrationally excited when I saw the Christmas stuff slowly taking over the Halloween stuff. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Halloween confession.

• We live on a private road with 4 houses on it. We know we don't get TOTers either. So we got a few bags of good candy and we are eating it all today.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageHilarityEnsued:

Confession re: Christmas... I got a Frontgate catalog in the mail the other day and it was Christmas decoration stuff.  I'm trying super hard to not buy stupidly expensive Christmas items from there... I doubt I'll hold out that long.

OH that place kills me.  Do you ever go to the outlet off exit 7?  It's hit or miss but at least a lil cheaper that the store/catalogue.  I have been saving up for one of their pre-lit trees for about 3 years and still can't afford it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I like your plan.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I do the same thing! I have to hide it all though so DH doesnt eat it before the trick or treaters come.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Since we live in an apartment, I don't buy candy but I'll admit to taking a spin through the Christmas section at Target last weekend.
  • We get no ToTers at our apt and I usually end up buying candy that DH is allergic to, so I get it all to myself Devil

image'>image

• We purposely turned our lights off 30 minutes early so we could keep some candy leftover...we got tons of TorTers and we're just stingy. lol

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"