1st Trimester
Options

10 weeks. 2 weeks till next appointment & US

10 weeks as of yesterday! so excited! it is slowly becoming more and more real that I am pregnant.  Actually, sometimes I forget that I am since the only thing that really gives it away is wanting to nap all the time and stupid horrible acne. 

Just made my appointment for sequential screening in 2 weeks and the following day is my 12 week appointment.  Hopeing that all is moving along as it should be.

I have a photo shoot weekend before thanksgiving to announce our pregnancy for FB. Can't wait! figuring out what to wear kinda sucks since my normal clothes fit but are a little snug and I don't wanna look like a slob.  So, I think i'll be shopping the day before for an outfit.  I do however know what shoes I am wearing! (typical woman right) Can't wait to post the picture up here for all to see!

To those who may have been affected by Sandy, I hope everyone was safe and get through the next few days weeks to come if damage was bad for you.

Baby D #2 due November 3rd

Vincent - May 24th 2013

Married June 10th, 2011

Re: 10 weeks. 2 weeks till next appointment & US

• Options
    i think a flowy tunic or short dress with leggings would be cute!! 
    Siggy Challenge- Valentines Day FAIL Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I have a great pair of boots from DSW that I plan to buy as a treat to myself. I would like to wear skinny jeans and some kind of sweater that is just slighly revealing of my little bump.  I live in Philadelphia area and the weather is starting to drop, espcially after Sandy.  I have considered a dress though I might freeze! A prop will be a recent ultrasound shot that I will have taken the Tuesday right before the shoot, which worked out perfect and will hopefully be a better picture than the 8 week one. 

Baby D #2 due November 3rd

Vincent - May 24th 2013

Married June 10th, 2011

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"