Preemies

right veethical hypertrophy

I just got the initial diagnosis today for my 32 weeker born at 28 weeks.  She is 100 percent off oxygen so I'm confused since typically its from lung issues.  DH and I are adoptive parents so we recount states away right now but I did make the decision to leave my job and move down next Thursday....but in the meantime just worries...
After three miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy we are currently pursuing adoption. " Born not from our flesh, but born in our heart. You were longed for and wanted and loved from the start."

Re: right veethical hypertrophy

• ventrical hypertrophy
    After three miscarriages and one ectopic pregnancy we are currently pursuing adoption. " Born not from our flesh, but born in our heart. You were longed for and wanted and loved from the start."
  • no its her heart actually...
  • Loading the player...
  • So sorry you are dealing with this.  Does she have pulmonary hypertension?  Thats one of the things I can think of that can contribute to an enlarged ventricle.  My thoughts are with you and your LO.
    image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"