August 2012 Moms

Weigh In WednesdayWeek 1

Alright Ladies, lets see your stats. Post your current weight, goal weight, and how you plan to lose in this first week! I'll post my stats once we're up for the day, but I thought I'd get this out there for any early risers!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Weigh In WednesdayWeek 1

• Pre pregnancy weight was 206. The day I gave birth, I weighed 232. Weighed yesterday and I'm 184. I'll admit that I've done nothing but breastfeed...no diet or exercise. My goal weight would be about 150 though if this keeps up. I do need to get all this loose skin in check.
    A12 Sig Challenge - Favorite Fall Show!
    SCANDAL!

• I'm with Kikimo.

I did make a ticker to help track, though.

My goal for this week is to try and cut out some sweets. Monday I go back to work and I'm worried that the first week back will be hard for this, since I eat like crap when I'm tired or upset (I'm so dreading leaving DS at daycare).

Good luck everyone!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Can I join? My goal is to lose 7 lbs, hoping for one pound per week.

This week I plan to count my calories to first see how much I'm eating.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby #2
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Current weight:  145
    Goal weight:  135

I hope to start going back to the gym this week.  We technically could start once ds#2 was 6 weeks old (they watch them at the gym), but I wanted to wait until at least 10 weeks.

~after 34 cycles we finally got our 2nd little bundle of joy~
    My IF blog

• My pp weight was 140, im now 130. I hope I can get down to 125 again. Need to get back to the gym to tone all this flab, but it's hard to find the time.
  • pp weight 133, current weight 136, goal weight 125.

Can someone please come be my conscience until the halloween candy has vanished?

You guys, I can't help myself.  It's like the old cartoons where they get a whiff of the goods and float away in a trance led by their noses. 

Mayday!  Mayday!

• CW: 132
    GW: 125

My goal for this week is to start exercising. I've been keeping track of my calorie intake for the last two weeks, but now it's time to kick it up a notch. It's hard to go for walks because my LO doesn't like his stroller very much.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Okay I really hate posting my weight but I will- Pre Pregnancy weight was 175 and I was probably 230 when I had Griffin (a lot I know) Yesterday I was 195 so 20 more to go. 175 is my goal again. I am 5'8 so my ideal weight is more 160 but lets be realistic here. I have never been a skinny person. I am joining weght watchers after Christmas if I am still not happy.
  • I really need to get a scale... we have one, but it isn't reliable at all. Pre pregnancy I was 313 and I kept dropping weight the whole time. I was in the 290s when I delivered and I believe I was 273 a few weeks after. I haven't been weighed since 6 weeks pp but my jeans that were too big immediately post baby are continuing to feel bigger. It's kind of annoying.

Honestly, my goal is 200 to 215. I was about a size 18 then and I loved everything about how I looked and felt. I'd be fine weighing less, obviously, but at a certain point of skinniness I think I'd look odd and I wouldn't be as happy with myself.

So far I'm just breastfeeding. Admittedly in eating pretty craptasticly, but I don't feel like I'm packing on any weight. I'm starting to be able to walk more now that my pain from birth is beginning to subside but sometimes it's still pretty painful.
    Our Squishy - 8/21/12
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    blog! thescenery.net
  • imageKLilley:

pp weight 133, current weight 136, goal weight 125.

Can someone please come be my conscience until the halloween candy has vanished?

You guys, I can't help myself.  It's like the old cartoons where they get a whiff of the goods and float away in a trance led by their noses. 

Mayday!  Mayday!

Weird, this is me exactly!  Current weight is 136.5 - my scale is very specific :). Pre-pregnancy was 133 and I would love to get to 125.  Goal for this week continues to be one salad per day, as well as trying to eat well and continue to exercise even though we're on a trip and will be going out to eat a lot. 

BFP #1 9/2010 (lost our baby at 21 weeks) BFP #2 8/2011 (ectopic pregnancy) BFP #3 10/2011 (chemical pregnancy) BFP #4 12/2011 (Abigail born 8/15/12) BFP #5 5/2013 (Griffin born 1/23/14 with heart defects, now repaired!)

photo 72ec2e97-1e39-4650-8caa-7a40c9ac500b.jpg imagephoto 929c6b58-8824-44a8-a8a6-68330306a3a9.jpg
  • I gained this week. My supply tanked and I have been eating inconsistently and horribly. Stress eating is not my friend and it is how I got to this weight in the first place.

Last week: 269.7

This week: 271.6

My goals this week are to drink one 32 oz cup between pumpings, pump every 4 hours, except at night, and eat on a schedule. I will worry about what I am eating starting next week.

• pp weight- 220

current weight-218.2

Mini goal: 199 by new years

Goal weight: 140 (normal BMI)

I have been counting calories using sparkpeople and just started 30 DS yesterday. 

imageimage
  • Yea! Glad to see so many joining in!
    My current weight is 205.7, my prepregnancy weight was 190, so that is my mini goal and long term I'd like to be at 160. I plan to replace my late night snacks with fruit and veggies and track everything I ear via Weight Watchers online this week.
  • I just ate a hot pocket and a cupcake for breakfast. DISGUSTING. I'm not weighing in today...
  • I'd like to join. Although I'm going back to work soon and will completely lose the ability to post. :

Prefertility treatment weight: 168
    Prepregnancy weight: 172
    Preg weight: 201
    Current weight: 175
    Goal: 140

I've started weight watchers, but the week I followed it and really watched what I ate, my supply tanked, even with the extra points for breast feeding.

Goals this week drink tons of water and get rid of the Halloween candy! Also try and eat at home instead of takeout.
    My IVF miracle after 3 losses and 4 years.
    imageimage

• I'll join.
    Pp : 190
    Usually I'm 180
    Currently as of three weeks ago 193
    Goal 170

I'm 5' 10" and carry weight well after I had ds 2 I went down to 160 and looked sick. I haven't done anything other than breastfeeding. Dd gets gasy with sugar and chocolate and milk so all I drink is water and once in a while juice. I eat pretty healthy when I find the time with four kids to eat
    lolololo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"