Attachment Parenting
Options

Getting comfortable bedsharing

My 4 month old is going through a sleep regression. The only way that at least one of us (that being him) gets any sleep is him being in our bed. I wished I liked it more but I can't get comfortable enough to sleep myself. Bedsharers, how do you position yourself and LO? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Getting comfortable bedsharing

• Options
    When DD was around 4 mos. I put a pillow beside me and had her lay on her side/back (kind of at an angle). We still use the pillow, but she prefers to sleep on her back now. I just sleep much lighter than I did before.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I sleep on my side with DS next to me at boob level.  I learned how to nurse from both sides without rolling over, so I can switch back and forth pretty much in my sleep these days as needed.  It does take some practice to figure out what works for you! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageaglenn:
    I sleep on my side with DS next to me at boob level.  I learned how to nurse from both sides without rolling over, so I can switch back and forth pretty much in my sleep these days as needed.  It does take some practice to figure out what works for you! 

I'm impressed!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageDCMerged:

imageaglenn:

I'm impressed!

You'll have it down by the time you have a second kid.  :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"