Pregnant after a Loss
Options

sick

Day 4 on bed with the fur babies. 2nd day off work. This sucks. I'm to paranoid to take anything. No fever, just a bad cold. Running nose, sneezing, coughing. I'm exhausted! Haven't showered since sometime last week. I'm a mess. Been drinking oj and water, having soup and bananas which are disgusting BTW and sleeping as much as I can. What can I do to make this go away?
I never if rarely take cold medicines. Normally It's a day off of work then back to the grind, but this time... Man I feel like my dh when he's sick hun, I think I'm dying...
Ugh, guess I'll try and sleep some more.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: sick

• Options
    I hope you feel better soon. It sounds like you are doing everything I'd do, get your fluids, feed the cold and get a ton of rest! Knock on wood I'm praying to avoid a bad cold and the flu while pregnant. I probably just jinxed myself...

Henry Cavill...You're welcome!

BFP #3: EDD 1/10/13 **DS born 12/30/12!!!**
    BFP #2: MC 7/2/11 @ 12 weeks
    **Missing our February '12 LoveBug**
    BFP #1: MMC discovered on 12/6/10

Anniversary

• Options
    I am right there with you :( down for the count and drinking a TON of tea or hot water with lemon and honey.  ncchnat is right-the shower may do some good!  I have been standing in it just to inhale :)  Last pregnancy I remember getting a really bad cold during the first couple of weeks too.... hmmmm

TTC #1 since 5/2010 dx: annovulatory 

RLP: 2/2012: normal HSG 3/2012: normal

BFP #1 7/20/11 M/C 7/25/11. BFP #2 11/29/11 M/C 12/21/11

I have two angel babies that I will see again one day

BFP #3 10/27/12 EDD: 7/6/13

Baby Emma arrived at 35 weeks by surprise on June 3rd, 2013!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP #4: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/30/15  Emma's gonna be a big sister!

Beta #1 19DPO: 213 Beta #2 21DPO: 674

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"