September 2012 Moms
Options

LO is my hero

So we made it to NC around 1am. I sat in the back seat beside her the entire time smooshed between her car seat and luggage. As I've mentioned before, she can't keep her paci in to safe her little life and it keeps her happy in the car, so there I sat... replugging for 10+ hours. I was content though. Because truly, she's my hero. It's not the first time I've thought this about her, nor I'm sure will it be the last. I feel like she's just moving through like like a little champ. I, on the other hand, feel like the least intuitive, most anxious FTM ever. I hope one day I'll grow up to be more like her.

Adiah Catherine ~ September 6, 2012

Re: LO is my hero

• Options
    Awww...kids really are adaptable little buggers, aren't they? A rolls with the punches way better than I do. Glad to hear that y'all made it safe.
  • Options
    My DD couldn't keep a paci in either, until I accidentally started giving her a larger size for 6+ months old. Once I realized it, I did some research and asked my pedi, and there's no danger in giving a larger size. So we've stuck with it! Now it just falls out when she is really asleep, not a hundred times before that.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagePinkLily1234:

Glad that you all made it safe! 

I keep a baggie of pacis (like 10 of them) in my front seat so I can replug LO when she spits it out.  Just a tip for when you are driving 

Genius btw. Thx! 

DD1 2012. DD2 2014. #3 Due 7.1.18

• Options
    Awww your post is so sweet! It's obvious the true love you have for your LO Big Smile
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

This is so sweet! I often feel similarly about my LO. I think it must be so hard and scary being a newborn--out in this big world after being all snuggled up for 9 months! But she's doing just fine, while I am constantly the clueless, freaked out FTM!

Glad your trip went well! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"