Dads & Dads-to-be

Be A Father

Hey dads. I am passionate about fatherhood. I want to be the best dad I can be. I have many thoughts about parenting from my years as a teacher. I would like to share my thoughts. I'd also like to hear your thoughts. Check out my blog, follow me, and let me know what you think.

beafather.wordpress.com

Re: Be A Father

• I've been reading through this, and even as a mom, I appreciate your uplifting comments... thank you and God bless!
  • Thanks. I'd love to get a huge following to help us all. If you like what you read, please spread the word to others.
  • Loading the player...
  • You've posted six times in three months. I'm not sure how serious you are about blogging, but I have friends who update their family blogs a lot more often than that. Consider posting more varied content. Your links on your most recent post are a start. A few more pictures would certainly help liven up your posts. More personal anecdotes could help too. The posts I browsed seemed to offer a lot of generic platitudes like "make time to play with your kids". That's kind of like a weight loss blog saying "eat less". Sorry if any of this sounds mean and harsh, but I imagine you're fairly new to the internet and not quite sure why the crowds haven't come flocking in.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BhqjipgCIAAOz7H.jpg
    -My son was born in April 2012. He pretty much rules.
  • Thanks guys. Good suggestions. I am just starting the blog, so yeah, lots to add in. Just discovered the Dads board here too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"