February 2012 Moms

Clothing Size - CP

I'm just curious because someone told me that DD is too small today. [Poll]

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Re: Clothing Size - CP

• I voted 12 months, but most of the clothes he wear are ones that say 12 - 18 months. Carters I have to buy 18 months or they don't fit!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP # 1 - June 2nd, 2011 - EDD Feb 5, 2012 Birthday Feb 10, 2012 BFP # 2 - Jan 19, 2012 - EDD Sept 24, 2013 - CP Jan 24, 2012
  • Laura wears 9 mo clothing. All of her clothes have been pretty true to size, but she's usually about 50%ile when they give us those numbers at the pedi, so that makes sense.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMeganSony:
    I voted 12 months, but most of the clothes he wear are ones that say 12 - 18 months. Carters I have to buy 18 months or they don't fit!

I just don't get the sizing either! DD wears 6-12 (that seems like a huge range, no?) at Old Navy/Gap, though it's a little big on her. And she just started fitting in 9mo clothes at Carters in length.

Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

• DD is mostly in 6-9. Her sleepers are juuuust fitting her, though. It's probably the last wekk she'll be in them. 

And, people tell me she's "so little" all the time. I don't see it. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • The girls wear mostly 3-6 month clothes. 3 month pants fit their waist the best but they're usually kind of short. 0-3 onesies fit to some extent but I've put away almost all of those out of principle :)
  • I put 12, but she is wearing 12-18 in most brands.
  • Most of Rowan's clothes are Carters. In those, she has completely grown out of 6 mo., can still fit into separates that are 9 months, but anything that's head-to-toe has to be 12 months.
  • imageJen0204:
    The girls wear mostly 36 month clothes. 3 month pants fit their waist the best but they're usually kind of short. 03 onesies fit to some extent but I've put away almost all of those out of principle :
    This is us too. Jen, I'm pretty sure Lucia would fit right in with your girls!
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• We are in 6M with some 3M. It's crazy.

eta- The 6M onesies are ALL too long but most of the 3M are too short with the CD. 6M PJs fit well right now though. I kind of hate clothing sizes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • She wears 3 month onsies ( 6 months fit but are sloppy), 6 month sleepers ( but they are getting short) and 9 or 12 month pants for the length.  This kid is all legs, she definitely gets that from Daddy :P
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker pics-25untitled_zps5ec34838Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • We just switched to 12 mo PJs, but everything else is 9 mo. What actually fits best are places like Old Bavy that have a 612 mo size.
  • Ok, I can't believe anyone would have the audacity to tell you your child is "too small"! Have they seriously not been on this earth long enough to know that humans are not exact clones of one another? FWIW, I feel that Julian is pretty average... He has mostly followed clothing sizes fairly accurately, sometimes a little ahead. But nearly every time we go out, someone inevitably acts shocked when they find out how old he is, and tells me I have a "bruiser" or something like that. They always guess older. I don't let it bother me!
  • Ian's in mostly 18mo if it's a one piece something.  If it's pants, we can still pull off 12mo, but not for long, but he needs at least 18mo shirts.  We have a few 12mo one piece things that he might get to wear, but I doubt it.  So, I voted 18mo because that's most of what he's in, but probably moving to 24mo soon.

• imageJessicameron:
    Ok, I can't believe anyone would have the audacity to tell you your child is "too small"! Have they seriously not been on this earth long enough to know that humans are not exact clones of one another? FWIW, I feel that Julian is pretty average... He has mostly followed clothing sizes fairly accurately, sometimes a little ahead. But nearly every time we go out, someone inevitably acts shocked when they find out how old he is, and tells me I have a "bruiser" or something like that. They always guess older. I don't let it bother me!

Yeah, it kind of hurt my feelings. She's totally average (40-50th%ile at her last pedi appt), and she's healthy and happy. She wears 6 and 9mo clothes! She is really long, but she isn't a "typical" pudgy baby (just her cheeks, which I adore).

• This was a tough one. I voted 9 months, but we are all over the place with sizes. He can still easily fit separates and onesies in the 3-6 month range, but he mostly wears 6-9 months just because that is what we have in fall/winter sizes. He wears 12 month pj's if they are from carters, and has a few other 12 month things that he can just about wear even if he does look a bit swamped in them.
  • imagelaura.noel:
    We just switched to 12 mo PJs, but everything else is 9 mo. What actually fits best are places like Old Bavy that have a 612 mo size.

This is us, too.

• Ava wears mainly 9 month clothes right now. Her 6 month clothes all still fit but i have way more 9 month clothes that are for cooler weather and refuse to buy more 6 months right now. she also wears mainly 12 month pjs starting this past weekend as she is long and lean like her daddy.
    Married 03/09
    TTC #1 02/11
    BFP #1 02/24/11 EDD 10/31/11 MC 03/02/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #2 05/30/11 EDD 02/07/12 Ava Grace born 02/01/12

TTC #2 08/14
    BFP #3 10/10/14 EDD 06/20/15 CP 10/15/14 

My Ovulation Chart
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"