February 2012 Moms

TODAY IS IT! ELFSTER SIGN UP!

Today is the LAST DAY to sign up. Also, if you've changed your mind TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO BACK OUT! I will put my executive power into play tomorrow and click the match button!!!!

This is an open exchange, what is bought for you is for your match to decide.

25.00 is the max to spend. You don't have to, but the 25 can include your shipping.

If you are going to participate, you must sign up by October 31st. On November 1st, I'll get everyone matched up. You'll have a month to shop.

I set the gift exchange date to December 1st, but feel free to send your gift sooner, this is just the deadline!

As of right now, there are no restrictions on shipping internationally. Once more people sign up, I'll look into seeing if there is a way to do this if someone has a problem shipping internationally. 

Yes, you DO have to share your personal address (obviously), but it will only be viewed by the person you are matched with!

Somewhere in your sign up (I added it to my last name, you can put it under your wish list), PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR BUMP NAME! I'd hate to get paired with Jane Doe and not know which Bumpie that was!

You'll have a place to create a profile. In that section there is a "Wish List". You can search and add things to your wish list but you can also add text of what you'd like. Since we're not buying something specific, I encourage you to take advantage of this space! (You can add as many texts as you want) Add your Bumpie name here, anything you want about your LO, what you need/want, sizes and more. I'm listed as the Organizer so check out my list for an example.

Once you receive your gift, share it here so we can see what everyone got!

Click the link below to sign up!

FEBRUARY MOMS 2012 GIFT EXCHANGE
January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!

Re: TODAY IS IT! ELFSTER SIGN UP!

• Just to be sure...this is gifts for LO right?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We did this on the adoption board last year and it was so fun! You guys have so many people that participate, I'm really excited to join in!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so excited about this!
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Also, we should do a GTKY tomorrow after the matchup, so we can learn more about the person we've been matched with.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • imagekleMcK:
    Also, we should do a GTKY tomorrow after the matchup, so we can learn more about the person we've been matched with.

This is a great idea!

I'm so excited for the exchange :)

A+S | Met 8/24/06 | Married 9/27/08
    Started TTC 12/2008 | dx PCOS 5/2009
    6 failed clomid/femara/TI cycles, 1 failed clomid/ovidrel/IUI cycle
    Successful Cycle: 5/12/11 - 1000mg Metformin + 100mg Clomid(late response) + TI = BFP

2/13/12 - We proudly welcomed our daughter, Hadley Teresa!
    Lots of Luck to all of 3T/IF

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

• I'm so glad you re posted this! I almost missed it!
    Mom to AJ: 2/16/2012

Elliott Woodson due 8/2/2015!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagekleMcK:
    Also, we should do a GTKY tomorrow after the matchup, so we can learn more about the person we've been matched with.

Great idea!  I've been slacking in the wishlist department ... time to get moving!

Feb'12 March Siggy Challenge - Lucky Charm
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #3 - 05.20.11, EDD - 01.31.12, Logan is here! 02.05.12
    BFP #2 - 03.16.11, M/C 03.24.11
    BFP #1 - 10.17.10, Blighted Ovum dx, M/C 01.09.11
  • imagejmccall79:
    Just to be sure...this is gifts for LO right?

Yup! If it's successful, we discussed doing an exchange around Mother's Day for the moms!

• imagekleMcK:

Great idea! 

• I'm so excited and really looking forward to the exchange. Can't wait to see who I get tomorrow.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP # 1 - June 2nd, 2011 - EDD Feb 5, 2012 Birthday Feb 10, 2012 BFP # 2 - Jan 19, 2012 - EDD Sept 24, 2013 - CP Jan 24, 2012
  • imagejldubb0626:

imagejmccall79:

Yup! If it's successful, we discussed doing an exchange around Mother's Day for the moms!

That's what I thought, just making sure I remembered correctly.  I think I got it done.  I had tried last year to do it but never had any success.

• imagejldubb0626:

imagejmccall79:

That's what I thought, just making sure I remembered correctly.  I think I got it done.  I had tried last year to do it but never had any success.

• I want to join this so badly! But DH doesn't know if he'll have a job at the end of the year so we're in ultra-conserve-money-mode. :( I hope we get to do this again!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I'm excited about this too.. I almost forgot about it since I have been MIA... I took a little break because I have been so busy and got busted at work playing and not working.. oopsies... I have mastered the alt/tab trick so now I can switch off the screen in record time! LOL.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • an excuse to go shopping? yes, please! :D

I just added my Amazon wish list that we're using for xmas and b-day. 

ETA: just so everyone knows, EVERYone in the group can see your mailing address.... this might change once we're matched, but... I can see everyone's if I want to.  

BabyFruit Ticker

• imageStarbuck128:
    imagefrasey:

ETA: just so everyone knows, EVERYone in the group can see your mailing address.... this might change once we're matched, but... I can see everyone's if I want to.  

Surprise

Eh, my P.O. Box isn't even in the city where I live. You will never find me!

haha maybe we can't find you, but we can mail you crazy things! *evil laugh*
    BabyFruit Ticker

• imagepinkshades05:
    I want to join this so badly! But DH doesn't know if he'll have a job at the end of the year so we're in ultraconservemoneymode. : I hope we get to do this again!!

I don't post often but still read daily and I would LOVE to be matched with you. My LO has more than he needs and I would love to buy a little something for your baby!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • just signed up, it seems like a lot of fun, ty 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"