December 2012 Moms
Options

Registry Question

So I noticed on my BBB registry today that there was one purchased item on there that we hadn't registered for. Just curious if this happened because someone was buying off the registry and bought something additional and it was added because of that?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Registry Question

• Options
    Our registry has a lot of "requested: 0, purchaed: 1" items on it. It just means someone who bought something for you got you a present that's not on your registry (but they might find cute, helpful, etc.)

BFP #1: 4/2/12 -- DD born 12/15/12. BFP #2: 4/1/14 -- CP. BFP #3: 4/28/14 -- EDD 1/10/15

Jan 15  NOV siggy challenge: 

• Options
    That happened to me.  Two things appeared that we hadn't registered for, so it showed "Requested = 0" and "Purchased = 1."  (And it was nicer stuff than what we had registered for!  I'm a total cheapskate.  Hahaha!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes what pp said. It means that someone that bought off your registry also bought something that you weren't registered for. I assume they do this so you can return it easier. I had something show up on my Bed, Bath, and Beyond registry like this but I never received it I think it was just something that person bought at the same time they bought my wedding gift.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"