April 2013 Moms

.*. Ticker Change Wednesday .* .

What produce/week are you now?

Have you felt the baby move yet?

Anything exciting to share? Upcoming appts, etc?

GTKY: What was your most favorite Halloween costume and how old were you? 

Bonus points for PIP! 

Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

Re: .*. Ticker Change Wednesday .* .

• What produce/week are you now? 16w and an avocado!

Have you felt the baby move yet? Just the faintest of little flutters.

Anything exciting to share? Upcoming appts, etc? Unfortunately radiology screwed up my a/s appointment, so it's now 45 minutes earlier, on top of an already 1/2 hour drive. 

GTKY: What was your most favorite Halloween costume and how old were you? We didn't celebrate Halloween growing up, but if we attended a church festival or the like, I was an angel . . . always an angel.

12 by allpossible, on Flickr

Isaac Levi 4/26/09 : BFP#2 - MC 9w : Ezra John 6/26/11 : Miriam Joy 4/12/13 : Naomi Ann 9/2/14

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • What produce/week are you now? 17 weeks/an onion

Have you felt the baby move yet? I feel something every once in a while but I'm still at that phase where I'm not sure if it's baby or gas. haha.  I hate to confuse my child with gas, but that's where we are at. 

Anything exciting to share? Upcoming appts, etc? 3 weeks until your a/s.  Looking forward to finding out!  Last night I had a girl dream, but I've had more than one boy dream, so it's hard to say what is growing in there.  I feel like it's a boy, but still hoping for another girl. 

GTKY: What was your most favorite Halloween costume and how old were you?  I was a spider when I was about 10.  I wore all black and my dad made me this web thingy that I wore as a backpack.  Now looking back with parenting eyes......I can't say that I'd dress my child in all black to go walking around the neighborhood at night. hahaha.  I thought I was pretty cool though.

I don't have any pictures of me, but I can AW my cute daughter last year.  I made her a monster costume and I was really proud of how it turned out so I'll share that instead:

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What produce/week are you now? Week 17, onion!

Have you felt the baby move yet?  I THINK i felt something last night, but until it happens again or more often I can't be 100%.  I cannot wait until DH and I both can feel the little kicks!

Anything exciting to share? Upcoming appts, etc? Our a/s is exactly 2 weeks from today! We are team green but i'm still super excited to see our LO again!

GTKY: What was your most favorite Halloween costume and how old were you?  We didn't celebrate halloween growing up (I thought I was the only one!) So no costume pictures for me!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • What produce/week are you now?  Sweet Potato, 18 weeksHave you felt the baby move yet?  Yes, all the time!Anything exciting to share? Upcoming appts, etc?  I meet my new OB next week. I hope I like him!GTKY: What was your most favorite Halloween costume and how old were you? I was a giant strawberry when I was five. I wore green tights and a green hat. Bonus points for PIP! 
    imageimage
    TTC #1 since May 2010. BFP #1 - 5/31/10; m/c on 7/22/10
    Started seeing RE in August 2011
    5 IUIs: BFN; IVF #1 - Success! BFP - 7/25/12 Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • What produce/week are you now? 16 and even though I just read everyones posts, I forget what produce I am.

Have you felt the baby move yet? Yes, tiny flutters but bc I've done this before I am betting baby not gas. Can't wait for when it is more obvious and more often!

Anything exciting to share? Upcoming appts, etc? Next appointment in two weeks is anatomy scan. We are team green but I'm excited to see the baby again.

GTKY: What was your most favorite Halloween costume and how old were you? Hmm, I was kind of a terrible last minute costume thrower together, often a princess or a fairy or a fairy princess. My early costumes were made by my Nana so I guess those just for the sentimental value.
  •  What produce/week are you now? 16w and avacado

Have you felt the baby move yet?Just once, it felt like s/he was rolling around back and forthAnything exciting to share? Upcoming appts, etc? Nothing exciting here - a/s isn't until Nov 28 GTKY: What was your most favorite Halloween costume and how old were you? I've had a bunch of great costumes. My favorite was probably the little mermaid when I was 7 or so. The picture I'm including is my greatest triumph for a costume as an adult (crazy cat lady - and unfortunately you cannot see my teal old lady pants with amazing front-butt)

Photobucket Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker VOTE on my Name List
  • What produce/week are you now? 16weeks, avocado (yum, guacamole!)Have you felt the baby move yet? A little, just some random rolling feelings a few times a week. I stop breathing when it happens so I can feel it more haha!Anything exciting to share? Upcoming appts, etc? I go in on Friday, but nothing exciting. Just a thrilling pap smear and cultures...GTKY: What was your most favorite Halloween costume and how old were you? I was always a ballerina or something cute when I was a kid. My favorite costume was in college, though. My husband (then boyfriend) and I dressed as Kermit and Miss Piggy! It was so fun! This is the only photo I could find of us together in our costumes! Our friends were the Newsies and "sexy cabaret girl" haha!image
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • What produce/week are you now?Plum / 12 weeks Have you felt the baby move yet?No Anything exciting to share? Upcoming appts, etc?NT Scan and OB appointment next week!! GTKY: What was your most favorite Halloween costume and how old were you? A puffelump (sp?) age 7 
    IVF/ICSI #1 July/August 2011 BFP # 1 - B/G twins - preterm labor/cervical incompetency @ 23w3d FET # 1 March/April 2012 - BFN 5/1/12 FET # 2 July 2012 - BFN 7/24 FET # 3 BFP! EDD 5/15/13 Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • What produce/week are you now? 15 weeks (and a day since I am late posting!) and a naval orange

Have you felt the baby move yet? I think I have :)

Anything exciting to share? Upcoming appts, etc? I am doing an elective 3D ultrasound while on vacation in Florida with my grandmother the week of Thanksgiving! :)

GTKY: What was your most favorite Halloween costume and how old were you? Probably when my mom made my unicorn costume. Maybe about 10-12

DS1 BFP 1/2011 born 10/6/11
    DS2 BFP 8/2012 born 5/1/13
    #3 BFP 1/2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• What produce/week are you now? an onion, 17 weeks!

Have you felt the baby move yet? I'm not sure... sometimes I think I'm feeling something but this is my first and I'm really not sure yet

Anything exciting to share? Upcoming appts, etc? we had our 16/17 week appt on tuesday and everything went well. We find out the gender in 3 weeks, the day before Thanksgiving! I had a dream last night it was a boy, so we will see!

GTKY: What was your most favorite Halloween costume and how old were you? My favorite was being princess jasmine from aaladin when I was about 5 or 6. I wish i had a picture to include! That Halloween was very cold and I ended up having to wear a turtle neck shirt under the costume (I was very bummed, lol)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"