March 2012 Moms

LOs then and now

Since all of our LOs are getting big fast I thought we could do a then/now pictures. Here is Isaac on his first day home and this morning at a little over 7 months. He was a big baby (born 9lb 1oz) but still seemed so small back then! But I love the stage that he is at now.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: LOs then and now

• MrsLynn- your LO looks adorable as a little lion!

Here my DS was 1 week old and the other one was at 7mos1wk (2wks ago) Smile

• Loading the player...
  • cvick, is your LO making sniffing noises with that scrunched up nose? DS just started doing that this weekend! Is this a common milestone?? LOL
  • imagerocknrollfriend:
    cvick, is your LO making sniffing noises with that scrunched up nose? DS just started doing that this weekend! Is this a common milestone?? LOL

LO makes sniffing noises and scrunches up her nose. See siggy for pic. It is so funny!
  • How do you put pics in a post??? I'm not very tech savvy :(
  • Awe this is so much fun! I don't know how to add pics from my phone. :
  • 3 days old... and 7 months 1 week and 5 days old ( yesterday )

• What a great idea for a post!  Here is Claire a few minutes old and at 7 months 

imageimage

PS - We March Mommas make some cute babies!! 

• They are growing up so fast that I barely remember him being so small. Here Robert is at his first doctor's appointment at four days old and then here he is starting to perfect "the look" after I wipe his face off last week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagerocknrollfriend:
    cvick, is your LO making sniffing noises with that scrunched up nose? DS just started doing that this weekend! Is this a common milestone?? LOL

I guess so lol. She scrunches her nose when she smile and when she makes her mean face :)

photo dff9bed9-7fbe-40aa-8c84-b6edd300a153_zps405bb8c9.jpg
  • imageberger8:
    How do you put pics in a post??? I'm not very tech savvy :(

I go to photobucket.com. I resize my picture to about 150-200 then use the share option (link for Image) and paste it in my siggy box for a siggy pic. Or, in this case copy and paste straight to the reply to message box.

You can always preview the message before posting to make sure it looks how you want

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  •  

Jonathan- 2 days-my little peanut was very alert

7 months here! and Halloween costume=) He still a peanut

image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageimage
  • All these babies are so cute! I don't usually post pics of DD on here but I did go and look at old pics. She was so little!

To add a pic, tinypic.com is easier than photobucket. Choose a size then just copy and paste the link for direct something is has [img] before and after the code.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• imageberger8:
    How do you put pics in a post??? I'm not very tech savvy :(

I go to tinypic.com to make the pictures a good size for the post. Where it says resize I use the website/email size. It seems to be a good size for the posts. Then after you do the upload now I use the "HTML for websites" and go to the top of the box where I am posting and hit the "HTML" button. (the one up there^^^ while writing this) and copy and paste the URL from the HTML for websites spot from tinypic.com to there and hit "update" and it should show in your post. GL! I hope this helps....

Very cute babies ladies! They are closer to a year old than they are an infant. It seriously doesn't feel like that long ago that we had them.

BTW..I love the scrunchy nose! Isaac does it when he smiles sometimes. It is so cute! 

• imagecountrygrl5533:

All these babies are so cute! I don't usually post pics of DD on here but I did go and look at old pics. She was so little!

To add a pic, tinypic.com is easier than photobucket. Choose a size then just copy and paste the link for direct something is has [img] before and after the code.

I've always found Photobucket to be rather simple. I don't really care for tinypic...but to each their own. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I post mine to a private album on facebook or my  own hosting server then  right click /properties and copy the link and post it with the picture link button.
  • This thread is awesome!  Here is my then and now.

Lots of love to my BFPB, Squishy622 <3

photo 544b4365-b9ee-4805-ba08-f19896d25dae_zpsd8a0debb.jpgphoto ed61c23b-2bf9-4622-b870-072ac0970775_zpsa90b2a73.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"