Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Question from 2nd Tri...

Any mommies out there who had sciatic nerve pain while pregnant? Mine started at 10 weeks, and now at 18 weeks it's getting really bad. I'm wondering if you had any luck at the chiropractor? And when did it finally go away? (If at all?) After birth? Or later than that? Thanks ladies!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
imageimage

Re: Question from 2nd Tri...

• Options
    Yep. The chiropractor helped some but it didn't take the pain away 100 percent. It went away as soon as dd was born.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Never did the chiro thing. It went away for me literally the moment they were born.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagejuliane2004:
    Never did the chiro thing. It went away for me literally the moment they were born.

This was me too. DH would give me massages too. That helped a lot!

Lilypie - (A6Jy)

• Options
    A glimmer of hope. Thanks ladies! I was afraid I would have this pain forever!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Try sitting or sleeping with a pillow under one butt cheek. Sounds silly, but it was the only thing that really helped .

Mine also went away right after delivery .
  • Options
    I had sciatic pain soooo bad when I was pregnant.  But it stopped just as quickly as it started.  LO must have shifted and was off the nerve then.  I would lie down w/ a pillow under one hip.  That seemed to help. I also had a pregnancy wedge pillow I got a Babies R Us that seemed to help. You can put it under your belly when you're laying on your side or under your hip.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"