February 2012 Moms
Options

Napping strike...

Anyone else's LO on a nap strike? He's tired but won't sleep...going on 3.5 hours awake...this happened yesterday and it was a LONG day. Tell me I'm not alone! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Napping strike...

• Options

Aria's been on a nap strike since Saturday. It takes almost an hour to get her down, then she barely sleeps 90 minutes. She used to be good for two 2-hour naps a day. (or one giant 4 hour one if for some reason the morning nap happened late)

I just noticed a toot popping through Monday, so I'm hoping that's the culprit.

Edit: A TOOTH, not a toot. Those things pop through all day. I have the tootiest baby in the history of babies.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Options
    uws22 has had a rough couple of days, no afternoon naps for Laura. I don't really notice it as much. Actually, it might even make my job easier, since it's much easier to put her to bed at night if she has skipped her afternoon nap. Shh. Don't tell uws, that, though.
    Pass the sheet cake.

BabyGaga
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    She's been on a nap strike for a couple of weeks. Yesterday I finally got some relief and she napped really well but today it's back to business as usual. She's napped for 45 mins today.
  • Options
    Oh god Starbuck! Is he miserable? Mine is lol. We are going on hour 4...

• Options
    imageStarbuck128:

imageHawkeyeJulz:
    Oh god Starbuck! Is he miserable? Mine is lol. We are going on hour 4...

He's only miserable when I'm trying to get him to sleep. As soon as I stop and let him play, he's all smiles and giggles. Do you think that means he doesn't need a nap? I don't know what to think. I feel like someone changed all the nap rules overnight, and didn't tell me.  

LOL! That's exactly what I was thinking! Umm I guess let him play until he's miserable :) I've been letting W play until he hits a wall then I try to put him down.  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"