February 2012 Moms
Options

Benefits of Bedsharing

So the last few nights Nat has been sleeping like crap. Waking up every half hour it feels. Last night was the icing on the cake. Usually she wakes up, nurses, and goes back to sleep. But last night, she was getting up and crawling around the bed. DH is no help. Grrr.

So at 2:30am, Nat wakes up again. She rolls over and WHACK! Her hand went flying and hit DH in the face. I laughed SOO hard! Serves him right for not helping out!

And yes, that is the benefit of bedsharing. My daughter can slap DH *for* me. Unintentionally, of course...Wink

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Benefits of Bedsharing

• Options
    I had to laugh at this. Sometimes our babies do some really unintentionally amazing things, not just the whole crawling, walking jazz.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers BFP # 1 - June 2nd, 2011 - EDD Feb 5, 2012 Birthday Feb 10, 2012 BFP # 2 - Jan 19, 2012 - EDD Sept 24, 2013 - CP Jan 24, 2012
  • Options

I was fully prepared to Confused at this, because I am so against bedsharing...

Then, I read your post and I'm laughing out loud. This might be the most persuasive argument I've ever heard for it. Stick out tongue 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    212 Facebook Admin.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hee hee. That's pretty funny! Kids are cool.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageStarbuck128:
    Haha! Serves him right. I hope he's okay. Cody smacked me in the head last week, and OMFG it hurt. Some how he cut the skin above my eye brow, and it bled a lot. I had a terrible headache for days. Don't under estimate these babies.

OMG! Yeah, she definitely didn't hit him that hard (enough that he noticed, but not enough for him to fully wake up...meh, whatever). I hope you're ok! And thanks for the warning! I might go to sleep with a helmet on tonight!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"