Babies on the Brain

So... I had my psychic/medium party last Friday...

and I know I said I would let you all know how it went.

There were some freaking awesome readings! mine... was alright... I wanted to talk with my grandpa, but Kelli (the medium) said he was with his daughter right now, because she needs him... well... my aunt is in some health issues and really could use him, b/c she was a daddy's girl. but, my moms mom came through, and couldn't stop talking about how much love she had for Kyler. Kelli said that she has been leaving me feathers... but I guess I just haven't noticed them.

My co-worker had a good reading about her dad who had passed. Well, 2 weeks ago her and I were walking to lunch, and she stopped in the middle of the road and said "hey look, 3 dimes"  we didn't think much of it, and continued our walk. Well, Kelli said that her dad has been leaving her dimes! We both looked at each other in shock! It was crazy!

My step-mom had a good reading too. Kelli said someone was coming through and saying "thanks for the pink peonies" over and over. Well, my step mom explained that she trans planted some pink peonies from her moms house, who got them for HER moms house... Kelli would have no idea about them, b/c my step mom had already cut them down for the end of the season... so you couldn't see them.  So that was pretty cool

There were a few other good stories, but I don't want you to be here all day lol

My step mom and I are planning on doing a one on one session with her around Christmas time (she is booked for one on one till then) and my step mom is also having a party next march with her (she is booked for parties till then too). I can't wait!

OH! and she said I will have a baby girl in my arms within two years! (H and I have decided (about 2 weeks ago) that we are going to start trying again at the beginning of the year! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: So... I had my psychic/medium party last Friday...

• It sounds like fun!
  • I would love to attend a party like that. How fun!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • awesome!
  • imageDTNZ4Ever:
    I would love to attend a party like that. How fun!

I just googled 'psychic/mediums' in my area and looked at everyones web page... and picked hers because I like it the best...

that is how I found her... called her, and set up a date! 

• That sounds like it was a great time! 

R&K married 4.15.11. TTC #1 since 7.11.12

BFP #1 9.9.12 EDD 5.21.13 c/p 9.12.12 at 4 weeks 1 day

BFP #2 10.15.12 EDD 6.28.13 c/p 10.19.12 at  4 weeks.

BFP #3 1.19.13 EDD 10.1.13 Eleanor born 10.7.13 at 40 weeks 6 days

13dpo hcg@32, progesterone@13.7, 15dpo hcg@110, 16dpo progesterone@25.9

My blog:Urban Times in Michigan ~ My Bfp Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How fun! Very cool! 
     TTC#1 Since April 2011 
    BFP#1 5.23.12 C/P 4w4d 
    BFP #2 10.1.13
    EDD June 10, 2014
    imageimageimage
  • I was thinking about going to a medium for the past two years....I really think I am going to do that for myself :
    I hate to Sweat: My personal journey to a healthy lifestyle http://tinyurl.com/a42x9fr http://i.imgur.com/5PhgQ.png Anniversary Birthday
  • imagekmatthews0:
    I was thinking about going to a medium for the past two years....I really think I am going to do that for myself :

do it!

my only advice though... don't be too closed off... I was, i think more because I wanted her to 'prove herself' and I didn't get the best reading I think I could have gotten....

I'm not saying be totally "omg yes! blah blah blah" when you answer a question, but be fairly open, you will get so much more out of it!

GL when you do go! 

• AHHHHHH! I love it!!!!!!! How awesome is that!?! So, how did you find her?
  • imagechelsb@cc.usu.edu:
    AHHHHHH! I love it!!!!!!! How awesome is that!?! So, how did you find her?

honestly, I googled psychich/mediums in my area, saw her website and called 

• That is so rad!  

BabyFruit Ticker
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • So!!! I went for a walk this morning with a guy here at work... we were walking back to our building and I had my head down looking at the pavement, and a feather blew into my path!!!! I grabbed his arm and said LOOK! he (not in his story lol) freaked out and went to give me a high five (he's a pretty dorky guy, but funny none the less lol)

Crazy!!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"