February 2013 Moms
Options

V DAY TODAY!!

woot woot so excited i had to share everywhere possible! 24 weeks today!!

on two side notes.. my BFF after an unfortunate loss at 38 weeks last year of her babygirl Serenity Charlize.. 3 weeks before i had our DS#2.. she had her gorgeous little boy last night im sooooo elated for her

and my nephews wife also welcomed they precious little boy Jeremiah last night so i will be heading to visit them when dh comes come yayy!!

lots of positive news today!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: V DAY TODAY!!

• Options

Congrats on all the good news!! Just curious...why did your friend lose her baby at 38 weeks? What happened?

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    imagesulsa78:

Congrats on all the good news!! Just curious...why did your friend lose her baby at 38 weeks? What happened?

I'm also curious, that is devestating! Congrats on all of the great news though!! Big Smile

image BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay for good news...what is "V Day"? Am I behind on some "bump lingo"?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    unfortunately she had a complete placental abruption and it happened so suddenly. no warning signs. nothing. so up until she held her son in her arms she would always tell me that she was so afraid of something going wrong.. but i always told her god would bless her again and he did. BEAUTIFUL BABYBOY!. and unfortunately it was the monday before thanksgiving last year so this year she said it would be a bittersweet holiday season for her. so i just try to support her always and just be there for her no matter what after all weve been bff since 2nd grade elementary and i love her to pieces
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"