July 2013 Moms
Options

Light Line Got Darker!

I am cautiously happy (as is DH), but my faint line from last night just got darker! it's early...very early. I plan to retest on Sunday, but fx that I'll be joining you ladies with a 7/12 due date! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Light Line Got Darker!

• Options
    ETA: These were two different POAS incidents. I wasn't waiting for the first one to "bake". :)
  • Options

That's very exciting :D 

the first test I took was so light we thought it might be an evaporation line, but we kept our hopes up... I retested today... and 2 dark pink lines YAY

welcome to the board :D and CONGRATS

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and Congrats!
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    Welcome and Congrats! We're due date buddies!
    January2014 Blog ** Admin to the January 2014 FB group!
  • Options
    Same thing here. I got a light line then retested 2 days later and it was dark! Congrats!
    m/c #1 6/30/05 m/c #2 9/18/06 m/c #3 9/18/08 BFP 10/21/12....EDD 7/6/13....Praying this is my sticky baby. Code snippet: HTML, Used for websites, email and some forums. Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Mine too!! I did the same thing! I did THREE tests, just to be sure, over 3 days. And they got darker with each one. This morning it was just as dark as the other line! YAY!!! Congrats, hun!!

A little bit about me...

Married my awesome guy on 12/27/08

DD Lucy Rae born on 11/16/2010

Loss #1: November 29, 2012 at 8w1d

Loss #2: June 9, 2013 at 13w (Amelia Grace)

BFP #4: We are having a BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peter Matthew was born on July 16, 2014!!! Welcome to our family!

"If anyone asks me how many children I have, the answer is 4. Just two of them live in Heaven."

*All are welcome in my posts*

• Options
    Welcome and congrats!
    photo 3dcc1df8-8755-401b-b56e-15712e9fb0c0_zps92b14273.jpg
    Matteo 08/02/2011 Cruz 06/19/2013

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks all! I'm doing a bloodtest with my doctor tomorrow to confirm. And I totally POAS this morning....I'm a bit obsessed with POAS!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"