3rd Trimester
Options

O please o please

I've been having a ton of BH, painful back cramps, and bad menstral cramp like pain all day. I feel like its the first day of my period and its all been getting more and more painful as the day goes on but never super regular and when it is its about 20 minutes apart. It sucks. DS is so low and keeps doing this thing where it feels like he's scraping his fingernails on my cervix. I've also been losing my mucus plug. I know its a little bit early but I would not be sad at all if this keeps progressing and little one comes this week or next. So ready to be done being pregnant.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started Dating 03/04/2007 ~ Got Engaged 04/23/2010 ~ Said "I Do" 03/19/2011

Started TTC #1 11/2011 ~ BFP #1 03/28/2012-EDD 12/02/2012 ~

Greyson was Born by Unplanned C-Section on 11/20/2012 @ 8lbs 9oz 21 inhces

Started TTC #2 07/2013 ~ BFP #2 10/11/2013-EDD based on growth is June 26th

Liam born by Repeat C-Section on June 20, 2014 @ 8lbs 2oz 20.75 inches

Re: O please o please

• Options

Ahh good luck

Just to let you know, when I was 32 weeks, I had major cramping in my lower stomache and back for a whole day!! It seriously felt like I was just about to start my period! I was so uncomfortable and in pain that i ended up calling my doctor and they told me to go into the ER.  We went in and I was actually having contractions for pre term labor.  It ended up being because I was dehydrated so they stuck some IV's in me and I was there for about 5 hours. So if you think something might be wrong give your doctor a call and see what he thinks.

But I am there with you, I am almost 37 weeks and I am just ready for our baby girl to be out!!! With the cramping, and back hurting and being uncomfortable and EVERYTHING, I am ready for a little break away from pregnancy....(A couple of years lol)

Good luck!!! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I had one of these days last week but it went away after drinking a lot of water. These haven't completely gone away even after drinking water. If its that its that but a girl can dream right. Today was a bit more intense and a little different than last week though so I guess we'll see.

O yeah a couple of years sounds good right now.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Started Dating 03/04/2007 ~ Got Engaged 04/23/2010 ~ Said "I Do" 03/19/2011

Started TTC #1 11/2011 ~ BFP #1 03/28/2012-EDD 12/02/2012 ~

Greyson was Born by Unplanned C-Section on 11/20/2012 @ 8lbs 9oz 21 inhces

Started TTC #2 07/2013 ~ BFP #2 10/11/2013-EDD based on growth is June 26th

Liam born by Repeat C-Section on June 20, 2014 @ 8lbs 2oz 20.75 inches

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I feel your pain, literally. Experiencing pretty much the same thing - like I'm about to get my period.  Hope this means we are on our way!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I know exactly what you mean about LO scraping his fingernails on your cervix!!!! I thought I was the only one. I described it to my hubby as a "fish-hook" feeling, like something is snagging and tearing in there! My mom said it's because things are starting to stretch and tear in preparation for labor. When I do feel the "fish-hook", I also usually lose a little bit of my mucous plug within the hour (it's happened about 3 times now). So maybe you are starting to dilate! Although I do think you should try to keep LO in there at least one more week to make sure his lungs are fully developed! I know it's so hard, though- I am beyond anxious, too!!! :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"