Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Possibly missed O.

Crap. According to FF I O'd 3 days ago. However, I haven't had a positive OPK yet and my CM doesn't add up. I am just learning this temping thing and may have had a misleading drop in temp last week.. But I did have a huge shift today. Argh. I'm going to be annoyed if we missed the window. The FF cross hairs are dotted lines not solid red. The one thing is I have been testing with the OPK's with FMU and just realized yesterday that I should have been waiting until late in the day.

Here's my chart.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f6388

Re: Possibly missed O.

• Options
    Today's shift was definately pretty big. Some ladies test twice a day to make sure they don't miss the surge.

Maybe it's just a funky day, because the other temps weren't a clear shift IMO.

I personally have never gotten a positive OPK. I somehow miss it, but RE confirms O with u/s and b/w. I would suggest testing twice a day and possibly sex EOD if you dont get a BFP this cycle.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I wonder if today's temp might be a one off. Maybe tomorrow will be down again? FF changes it's mind on my O day at least twice a cycle. FX you didn't miss it!
    SQUIRREL!!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Looks like you might have O'd on CD 13. The CHs are dotted. Just wait a few more days.

bfp#4 3/19/2014 edd 12/1/2014 please let this be the one!

beta @ 5w0d = 12,026! u/s 4/22/14 @ 8w1d it's twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Nevermind, I just got a positive OPK. Lets hope it all works out. Thanks ladies.

• Options
    imageshakes:
    Nevermind, I just got a positive OPK. Lets hope it all works out. Thanks ladies.

Yay for a positive OPK! Fx for you!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"