Getting rid of baby posts on FB — The Bump
TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Getting rid of baby posts on FB

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Getting rid of baby posts on FB

• I've heard it works pretty well!

Maggs, I was a little shocked at first because on mobile the title of this post is "Getting rid of baby..." I laughed because I knew that couldn't be all of it, but I was seriously confused for a second.

I hate mobile bump.
    TTC #1 since January 2011
    BFP#1 April 12, 2011, EDD December 24, 2011, strong heart beat at 7w3d, d&c at 10w6d
    BFP#2 Oct 24, 2011, natural miscarriage, EDD unknown
    After RPL testing my losses and subsequent infertility are considered unexplained.
    Cycle #22: Femara, TI, and progesterone = BFP!! 
    BFP#3 Dec 21, 2012. Beta #1 @14dpo = 134, progesterone 67.8. Beta #2 @ 17dpo = 664! Team green, EDD 9/1/13, healthy baby boy born 9/12/13!
    imageimage  My chart.

Congratulations to the fabulous KGS2003! Her sweet boys are here! Grow boys grow!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Loading the player...
  • thats pretty cool. too bad I've already hidden everybody on FB with babies lol.
    TTC since 4/28/07
    Diagnosed w/ endometriosis 12/2010 Laproscopic surgery & 6 months of Lupron
    BFP 12/17/2011,EDD 8/23/12,ectopic discovered 12/29/11 at 6 weeks recieved methotrexate
    Dec '12 HSG & ultrasound showed abnormalities & more endo. Laproscopic surgery in January '13 showed significant damage & scar tissue from Endo. IVF is our best shot to concieve our rainbow.

June '13 Decided to go the adoption route!

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

imageimageFollow Me on Pinterestimageimageimage

***PGAL/PAL WELCOME***

• I am using it to give me time to hide people.  No more surprises :D  I see a cat and I hide them, lol.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards