Adoption
Options

Please pray for our baby & EM

Our EM went into preterm labor but her water hasn't broken yet so they're trying to get contractions stopped! We're hoping that our baby keeps cooking for a few more weeks at least! We know that the baby would most likely be ok if they were born now but I'm still very worried!

She doesn't want us to come down until they're sure the baby is coming, just so we don't waste a trip... I really don't know if she has family with her right now or not but I really hope she's going to be ok and I hope she's not alone right now. 

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Please pray for our baby & EM

• Options
    Baby and EM will be in my prayers!
    Adoption Blog Updated 2/15
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Prayers for all of you, I hope the little one takes their time and waits a bit before arriving!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Options
    I will keep my fingers crossed for a full term baby!

5/10 - Gideon 6/12 Warren
    4/11 Started adoption process for 2 siblings through DCF. 10/12 Found out we are licensed! 12/14 Brought 3 week old identical twin girls home from the hospital.  Could be at least until Summer 1015 til we know if they are forever ours
  • Options
    That has to be frightening for everyone involved.  Are you able to talk to the EM via phone or skype?  Maybe if you have a good relationship with her, if she's still in the hospital, you could send some flowers or something else of encouragement if that's allowed?

Either way, keep cooking little one!

TTC since Aug 2011. BFP #1 on 10/28/2011 EDD of 07/02/2012 Natural MC on 11/22/2012  BFP #2 on 10/28/2012  EDD of 7/13/13  Judah Ari born on 7/11/13.

I love my rainbow baby!

• Options
    Prayers for all of you!
    10/27/07
  • Options
    Sending good thoughts your way and to the EM and baby!
  • Options
    Thoughts and prayers heading your way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Praying for you guys, baby, and EM! Hope everything is okay! Looking forward to an update...

Our Adoption Blog & Fundraising Efforts

Heading to China in November 2014 to bring our son home!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options

Thank you all for your well wishes!

They got the contractions stopped, hopefully baby will stay put for at least a few more weeks!  They're keeping EM there on bed rest so they can keep an eye on baby. We're sending a care package for her, any ideas of stuff we can put in it?

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options
    Prayers for your LO.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagecinciem:

I hope you don't mind a lurker answering... But these are things I needed in the hospital

-snacks, hospital food is terrible and only served at set times

-warm socks or a hoodie (hospitals are cold!)

-Chapstick, hand lotion

-magazines to keep busy 

best of luck to all of you :) 

Another lurker, but maybe a iTunes gift card for new music or movies if she is using a laptop/iPhone/iPad. 

• Options
    imagechristielovesnathan:

Thank you all for your well wishes!

They got the contractions stopped, hopefully baby will stay put for at least a few more weeks!  They're keeping EM there on bed rest so they can keep an eye on baby. We're sending a care package for her, any ideas of stuff we can put in it?

So glad they are ok!  T & Ps continue to come for all of you! 

TTC since March 2010, BFP #1 11.09.10, ectopic, m/c 12.14.10 (10w)
    Clomid + TI=BFN, IUIs 1-6= BFN
    Application for domestic adoption submitted 4/18/12, matched 8/12/12, DD born 10/31/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"