August 2012 Moms

extreme cheapskates

Anyone ever seen this show? It's on TLC. Some of this stuff is just nuts! Other things make sense, and make me feel like I'm wasting money.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: extreme cheapskates

• Ooommmggg! Dh and I were just talking about this after watching a few episodes. Some of them take it wayyyy too far.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have seen like 5 minutes of it. Reusable toilet paper. Kid is helping to fold the cloth toilet paper after its been washed, brown stains are visible. The look on their guests face when explaining that they don't use toilet paper was priceless.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageBayleighPaws:
    My DF thinks this show exists to give people ideas, he doesn't realize that it's not a "How To".nbsp;nbsp;nbsp; Mike has this nasty old pair of sweatpant shorts that he wears and ahs worn since high school!.... They've lost their drawstring, so he uses a chipclip to pinch fabric together and hold them up.... I told him that one of the ladies on Extreme Cheapskates did this, and he was sonbsp; excited!nbsp; He's kept saying "WOW!nbsp; But that's my idea! I do that!"

Hahaha

My SO has this stupid grey shirt he wears to bed. I don't know how long he's had it, but it has a couple holes in it, and cut off the damn sleeves. Just get a new shirt!!! Ahhh
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"