1st Trimester

7 weeks and feel find...Is that normal?

Im 7 weeks and the only symptoms I have are sore boobs,somethings light menstrual like cramps and peeing allot!!! We are not going to tell are parents yet because we had a loss last year and it was hard for everyone it was going to be first grand baby for both our parents. and my appointment is nov 19.

Is it natural, not to have the traditional symptoms? 

Re: 7 weeks and feel find...Is that normal?

• Yup!  Totally normal.  Don't worry, the nasty symptoms will kick in eventually.  I'm still waiting on true morning sickness, and I'm counting myself lucky!  Good luck to you!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker FuzziBunz at Nurtured Family
  • Thank you It makes me feel much better to know Im not the only one!!!!

• Loading the player...
  • It's fine. You may never get morning sickness or fatigue or any of that other bad shiz. I know at least four moms who had zero nausea and perfectly healthy pregnancies.

Be happy that you're feeling good and hope you stay that way!
    imagePregnancy Ticker
  • I sure hope it is because I am dealing with the same thing except I am extremely tired as well.  From everything that I have read, heard it will eventually catch up to us and rear it's ugly hormone head.  We may not have full on MS but we will not get away that easily, or maybe we will :)
  • With my first daughter I did not even realize I was pregnant because I had no symptoms other than missing my period. The cramps I thought where menstrual and throughout that pregnancy I really never had any bad symptoms(Other than being a nut job lol). Some people get hit with them strongly some don't. They also come and go. Oh my daughter is a healthy 4 yr old.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagebaby4207:
    I sure hope it is because I am dealing with the same thing except I am extremely tired as well.  From everything that I have read, heard it will eventually catch up to us and rear it's ugly hormone head.  We may not have full on MS but we will not get away that easily, or maybe we will :)

I never had morning sickness in first tri. I am now 29 weeks and have not had a single stretch mark, m/s episode, hemorrhoid, or any other problem (except for constipation but I had that issue before pregnancy). I guess I still have time for things to go south but so far so good. Some people are just lucky.

Jacob, 1/14/13
  • Yup, quite frankly I don't feel pregnant and its wonderful.  I had a very uneventful pregnancy the first time around and I'm glad to report so far so good this time around too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm 7 wks exactly today and except for feeling completely exhausted, constipated, extremely thirsty and having to pee constantly, I feel completely normal! I sort of wish I'd have more extreme symptoms so I'd *feel* pregnant, ya know?? Going for u/s #2 on 11/7, fingers crossed that everything is still progressing along normally....saw heartbeat on u/s at 5w6d, so RE was THRILLED.
    image BabyFruit Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"